Approved MP mods

Groofy PL

Question

Hello,

I wanted to add one of approved mods to my game in MP. That was 125 ton trailer. But... It's not working... To minimize replies saying "What have You beed doing etc" I will try to write what was istallation procedure and where it fails.

1. I went to I<3VODKA's topic about approved mods for use in mp.(can't find link right now)

2. Look and choose mod to use. (125 ton trailer)

3. Read installation procedure.

4. Download.

5. Insert mod file in required location (ETS2/mods)

6. Start SP enable mod and make a save in safe spot (NCZ) (Mod is working)

7. Start MP and load latest save with mod (ignore warning - OK)

8. Start game and drive, and here all trailers went back to normal....

I'm asking for any help or guide.

14 answers to this question

Hello Groofy PL,

You need to get the 125ton trailer in single player then save game and load it in Multiplayer.

When i do that with 125 ton trailer attatched and parked in NCZ and when i load that save my trailer goeas back to normal :(

I'll just ask the question here to not create a topic:

Is no_deadend_by_knox_xss.scs allowed on MP? It allows you to drive on "blocked" roads, It can only be seen on client's PC and doesn't affect other users.

DL: http://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=183103&p=376068&hilit=no_deadend_by_knox_xss.scs#p376068

I'd love to use it on ETS2MP to drive around some other roads, but i just want to be sure it won't get me banned.

PinKPanther1020.png

^^

Hello PinKPanther1020,

As "no_deadend" lets you go onto blocked road I say its not allowed on ETS2MP as it will be classed as going outside the map which is against the in-game rules.

Exiting map boundaries - Kick / Ban

It is forbidden to drive outside of the map boundaries, including spots inaccessible by normal driving, unless the player is an official In-Game Admin or anything similar.

• Upvote 1