Separate game profile for MP and SP

erolus23

Suggestion NameSeparate game profile for MP and SP
Suggestion DescriptionDrivers had to independently earn money by driving a truck, unable to add the money in single player mode. "We should have profiles that are only for multiplayer and cannot be accesed outside multiplayer, and that it would be impossible to add money to that profile. " 
Any example images: Nope.
Why should it be added?:This will reduce the number of people who deliberately interfere with other players, improve enjoyment of the game and create it more realistic.

I think he's trying to say we should have profiles that are only for multiplayer and cannot be accesed outside multiplayer, and that it would be impossible to add money to that profile.

Exactly what I was thinking , let 'll quote you in the application :)

• Upvote 1

I thought this will be done when the mod hits beta, when the new economy will be introduced. Savegames will be stored serverside so no more cheating is possible.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

If I'm correct, everyone will start with a clean profile.

Again, I'm not sure if this is still the plan so don't kill me when I'm not 100% correct.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

• 2 years later...
On 11.8.2015 at 6:24 PM, scarface0359 said:

If I'm correct, everyone will start with a clean profile.

As said above, there is a new profile is you start the multiplayer for the first time. The profiles are stored locally and solely depend on you. It is advised to get an own truck before joining the multiplayer to prevent issues with the economy. TruckersMP will not introduce any online-based profiles.

Rejected.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.