Crash on start launcher.exe

Dinho_Kiev/RUS

Question

Hi, I have a problem I can not solve.

Last time I played a week ago, but stopped a few days ago launched the multiplayer:

39439bb058221140e5f91de2f7c703c3.png

Windows 8.1, x64. But on the other PC too does not work - "APPCRASH" (Windows 7, x64). last_crash.log empty. I reinstalled the game, MP and Windows, but it still does not work. Sorry for my bad English.

15 answers to this question

AS you see a half day has passed and nobody seems to have an idea. Try writing a support ticket. The supporters should be better at solving this.

Ok, thanks for the advice

EN: What player tag do you use? Tag writing in russian?

RU: Какой игровой  тэг  Вы используете? Он написан на русском?

Да, тег на русском, в этом может быть причина?

EN: Change your Player Tag or remove it. And try to launch the MP again.

RU: Измените тэг на английский или удалите его. И пробуйте снова запускать МП.

Дело в том, что я не могу добраться до настроек МП, так как не заходит даже в меню, сразу крашит. Хотя до этого с русским тегом играл нормально

Дело в том, что я не могу добраться до настроек МП, так как не заходит даже в меню, сразу крашит. Хотя до этого с русским тегом играл нормально

EN: Open My Documents\user\<Your name>\ETS2MP\config.dat. Delete the config.dat file

RU: Откройте Мои Документы\Пользователь\<Ваше имя>\ETS2MP\config.dat. Удалите этот файл

EN: Open My Documents\user\<Your name>\ETS2MP\config.dat. Delete the config.dat file

RU: Откройте Мои Документы\Пользователь\<Ваше имя>\ETS2MP\config.dat. Удалите этот файл

Удалил, не помогло. Я и до этого убирал из документов папку МП и самой игры, в любом случае крашит

EN: What game version do you use? Which folder MP was installed?

RU: Какую версию игры Вы используете для мультиплеера? В какую папку был установлен МП?

Последняя: 0.1.9.2, я даже пробовал ставить старее версию, в итоге одно и тоже - краш. МП установлен по такому пути: E:\Games\Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer - сюда я всегда устанавливаю МП, стим и игра на этом же диске

EN: Correct path for MP is \Steam\SteamApps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2

You installed MP apart of the game. MP must to be installed to the root folder with the game.

Please, download Team Viewer 10 and gimme ID and password of this programm. I'll entered to your PC and trying to set.

RU: Путь установки должен быть следующим: \Steam\SteamApps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2

Вы установили МП отдельно от игры. МП должен быть установлен в корневую папку с игрой. 

Пожалуйста, скачайте Team Viewer 10 и дайте мне в ЛС ID и пароль от этой программы. Я войду на Ваш компьютер и попробую настроить.

EN: Correct path for MP is \Steam\SteamApps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2

You installed MP apart of the game. MP must to be installed to the root folder with the game.

Please, download Team Viewer 10 and gimme ID and password of this programm. I'll entered to your PC and trying to set.

RU: Путь установки должен быть следующим: \Steam\SteamApps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2

Вы установили МП отдельно от игры. МП должен быть установлен в корневую папку с игрой. 

Пожалуйста, скачайте Team Viewer 10 и дайте мне в ЛС ID и пароль от этой программы. Я войду на Ваш компьютер и попробую настроить.

Just correcting you on that point:

When installing multiplayer, you must indicate your ETS2 installation (SteamApps/common/ETS2 folder), but the multiplayer files are installed in another folder (mine is C:\Program Files (x86)\Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer) and it works fine. Issue is most likely not coming from there.

PinKPanther1020.png