Kicked for High ping every 8 minutes

MrHarv98

Question

hey sup

I was on EU 2 when this happened and driving with 2 of my LKW buddy's to London from Goteborg

Trying to find a Registry cleaner to see if the Tcpip is messed up or not

What is your ping usually at? 

103-180 Considering the fact how far i live from the servers but it is jumping from 180-6000ms and back to 180-380, It's high  :ph34r:

Do you have any background processes hogging connection? For example. "Drop box, google drive or anything that connects to internet"?

As I see, you are from India. When you play on Asia #1, do you also have issues with ping?

To be honest, I didn't had this problem from the day i started this game and answer for your question, No issues with Asia1 and i hardly go to it as i prefer EU servers more than any server :)

Do you have any background processes hogging connection? For example. "Drop box, google drive or anything that connects to internet"?

Nope, i always Check Task manager before entering any online game 

Holy balls :o , Those amount of problems D:

XKlasry.png

I'll fix and repair and let you guys know

Has steam gotta do anything with establishing connection to the servers? Leaving aside providing the SteamID for Verification on the database server, anything else?

EDIT: Will be back in an hour, Going to install driver updates and windows updates.

I don't really approve of registry cleaner. However. If it works yes let us know. :D

^^

Here is your answer:

Already restarted and reset the router twice, Did a DNS flush, cleared computer cache and temp files, What did i miss?

Edited by TheFlyingDutchman
don't quote the message above add ^ or tag name

Tag Line: Want to Have fun, join Trucking World at ETS2, ATS and TruckersMP.

Respected Member of the Arab Community and TMP
Former: Forum Moderator, Support Team & Game Moderator

Maybe you ISP is limiting the bandwith at certain hours,mine does start limiting it at around 19:00 PM .

Is there more than 1 computers running on you router? That will affect the bandwith if there are using the internet.

You may be trying calling the ISP and ask them if they limit the bandwith at certain hours.

Good luck.   :)