Lag.

DoviusLTU

Question

9 answers to this question

Hey there!

You can try terminating tasks as R0CK said in the above post ^ :)

Method 1:~ The other way is to try and Clear your computer cache which can be done from CCleaner or Clean Master for PC :)

I personally reccomend Clean Master because using it from last 2 years and works perfectly :but ofcourse either of them does the job of clearing cache from your computer and other programs

Method 2:~

If that didn't work too you can try Cleaning up your C: Disk by the following steps

Step 1~

airomHK.png

Step 2:~

hQH6HeU.png

Step 3:~ After clicking Disk Cleanup wait for the system to collect junk and tell you via another popup box

Step 4:~ Tick Mark everything once it shows that this much junk lies , Their will be several like Offline website data,Temprorary files so yeah you can Tick all and Click OK button and let the cleaning happen after that Restart your PC and wait for it to reach idling speed.

Method 3:~ Perform a Msconfig for the system so that which applications you dont need at startup or immediate use you can disable them, I cannot give you a guide unless i know what programs are installed and relating to msconfig, If you want me to do so Please send me a Forum PM or you can add me on steam.

Happy Trucking :)

The problem have been fixed, moved and locked to solved.

- Feel free to create a new topic in the support selection if you have more questions or issues with the multiplayer mod! -Happy Trucking!

Thanks everybody for the positive feedback, remember to stay positive.

Retired Support Member @Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer

I`m not giving support via private message unless offered,

please use the selection called "help" on the forums.