Online time synchronisation

Mintlou

Just wondering:

On single player there are jobs that expire in 13 hours or so, when online, these jobs expire in 430 hours. Is the single player time out of sync with the multiplayer? Does this make a difference when jobs are being done by staff?

Just wondering:

On single player there are jobs that expire in 13 hours or so, when online, these jobs expire in 430 hours. Is the single player time out of sync with the multiplayer? Does this make a difference when jobs are being done by staff?

The time in Multiplayer is synced server side so it is different to what you have in singleplayer, the job expiary time is a known bug and will probably be fixed by Beta stage (from what i have heard)

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond

• Its made(not being fixed for now) , so in case server crashes and it gets offline  you won't be late for the delivery when servers gets back online and you reconnect

only difference between the jobs in MP and SP is in the gametime

No, it doesn't matter if an admin or Player(+ forum moderators, because we don't have any special status ingame <3 ) completes his delivery - its same for everybody

• 2 weeks later...