Cant deliver cargo

Rdjensen

mod version: 0.1.9.1

controllers used: Keyboard and mouse

Description of issue: I drove today from dortmund to liverpool, when i tried to deliver my cargo, the sound muted and i could detach the trailer, but it doesn't go to the delivering screen, my buddy had the same issue at the same spot.

Yesterday same issue.

how to reproduce: dont know, maybe its just a random thing or maybe it is in a specific area, today it happend in eacres liverpool

screenshots/ vid: None yet

Ets2 hg-gaming ceo 

Hello, Rdjensen!

You need to make sure you are following the right format, if you are not changing your topic, your bug report will be denied or removed!

Mod Version

Controllers Used:
Description of Issue
How to reproduce:
Screenshots / Videos:

Thanks everybody for the positive feedback, remember to stay positive.

Retired Support Member @Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer

I`m not giving support via private message unless offered,

please use the selection called "help" on the forums.

I've had this bug, its rare. Try F7+enter, and if it says after that, when you press F6 if you still have a load, try deliver it again, if it fails to register as delivered you will need to cancel the job. Maybe someone else here knows another way of doing it? But once you drop the trailer, you can not pick it back-up either.

Aireviel.jpg

Retired ets2mp trucker, cya all elsewhere. B)

• ~~~~~ TripLogger assistant developer. ~~~~~

• ~~~~~ Follow me on TwitchTV ~~~~~

• ~~~~~ Add me on Steam ~~~~~

• ~~~~~ Don't report players, you will be banned for it. ;) ~~~~~

• ~~~~~ Be Chill, life is only a game ~~~~~

• ~~~~~ Aireviel ~~~~~

I've had this bug, its rare. Try F7+enter, and if it says after that, when you press F6 if you still have a load, try deliver it again, if it fails to register as delivered you will need to cancel the job. Maybe someone else here knows another way of doing it? But once you drop the trailer, you can not pick it back-up either.

Try to turn on parking break before pressing T (to deliver trailer) or teleport to the service station and try again (F7+Enter).

For today fix it just like what they said, try to put your parking brake on. Use emergency call if it happens and try again. :P

TERjqBU.png

hello  Rdjensen I will help you and will tell you how to do a patent currently up to correct bugs for treilor.      

step one: One Save the game before you take any cargo  ( so if you come damaged cargo one Load Save ) ---> so not losing money ;)

step two : do a Save before you let the cargo ;)     (because when you press the (T) to get rid of crashes again) 

step three: finsh currently up to build the bug 

76561198176157981.png 

:)  if I helped make me a button  ''Like This'' It is important to me   :)

This bug is also reported in SCS forums (can't find the link right now) and it appeared to me in singleplayer as well. So it seems to be a base game error.

Greets

Ray

• Upvote 1

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!