Skip delivery as in SP

GokuReborn

Suggestion Name: delivering skip as in sp

Suggestion Description:when we play in SP ,when we arrive to a destination, we havê the choice of pressing enter and skip the parking, in wich sometimes Proves itself usefull, at least for me, parking option would still be avaiable and grant the player with the most XP reward,

Any example images: no

Why should it be added?:it would help when were having troubles parking, as when there too many players parking at the same spot

• Upvote 2

Suggestion Name: delivering skip as in sp

Suggestion Description:when we play in SP ,when we arrive to a destination, we havê the choice of pressing enter and skip the parking, in wich sometimes Proves itself usefull, at least for me, parking option would still be avaiable and grant the player with the most XP reward,

Any example images: no

Why should it be added?:it would help when were having troubles parking, as when there too many players parking at the same spot

How ever of a good idea this will be. It's might be a while before things are done. We still have problems like what little EMI ran into. 

It's not skipping delivery, it is "auto-parking"

-1 since you know how to "go /not drive" with 110 km/h, you should learn how to park in one-go... 

Although It has been discussed many times before, it may happen in future... 

"Trucking is like love... Only newbies go fast and end up early

"

-1 there is nothing more satisfying than parking your loads,auto parking is for lazy people that do not like to learn,I used to auto park all the time in SP,came too MP and it made me learn,so what if there are loads of trucks trying to park.just wait like all of us do,if you need a clear view too park,Just imagine if it was not,no collision zone,you would wait then,would you not? Then you say to keep your XP even though you use auto park,something tells me you want the benefit of dropping of loads with auto parking and keep all XP )))))))))))))))))))))

You lazy,just wait,learn to park well as it is very satisfyinh

ps. would you like to be able to tele port to drop off destination and keep all you XP and money  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :D  :P

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmdff40m.png

Okaay it'd ba great to have the autopark, BUT when you look at all these trailers that are completely destroyed because they spawned on another trailer you can easily understand why they removed the autopark.

Please use search before posting a suggestion, this has been suggested before and got rejected for the following reason:
We wont add any autoparking in the near future due to lagg and flying trucks, you will get the same effect when someone is driving 150 on EU2, the server cant keep up.

Rejected.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback