Xbox 360 Controller detected but no input received ?

MyshkaKapoochkin

Question

Hi,

I just installed the ETS MP   and basically my xbox controller is still detected but it doesn't receive any input if I tap any buttons or triggers. The settings are set to 'Keyboard and Xbox Controller'  and the controller works fine in other games/apps...

I have also tried to re-run the input wizard but no input detected but controller is seen.

Could I please have some advice if anyone knows what might be causing this ? 

Thanks very much,

Myska.

6 answers to this question

Hi,

I just installed the ETS MP   and basically my xbox controller is still detected but it doesn't receive any input if I tap any buttons or triggers. The settings are set to 'Keyboard and Xbox Controller'  and the controller works fine in other games/apps...

I have also tried to re-run the input wizard but no input detected but controller is seen.

Could I please have some advice if anyone knows what might be causing this ? 

Thanks very much,

Myska.

Go in game, then go to options, controls then keyboard. Map your controller for the secondary keys. 

Go in game, then go to options, controls then keyboard. Map your controller for the secondary keys. 

What Blazie said basically.

It also helps to plug the controller in before you start ETS 2 up, if you don't it can be a bit funny with you and mess your settings up. 

Believe me or not. I just had this problem this morning with my G27. It took me a while to finally figure out what's wrong. I had to unplug it and plug it back in =.= . Try that and see if that works .