"Cannot validate game version"

zafori

Question

Mod Version: Version 0.1.8.2
Controllers Used: Mouse and keyboard
Description of Issue: I try to start the Ets2 MP but it says: "Cannot validate game version. Would you like to try again?" i click in yes,but says the same :/
How to reproduce: Start Ets2 MP
Screenshots / Videos: None.

7 answers to this question

Mod Version: Version 0.1.8.2

Controllers Used: Mouse and keyboard

Description of Issue: I try to start the Ets2 MP but it says: "Cannot validate game version. Would you like to try again?" i click in yes,but says the same :/

How to reproduce: Start Ets2 MP

Screenshots / Videos: None.

This may work. It has worked for me in the past. Start Multiplayer in Admin rights. Then if that doesn't work. Click no, restart steam then try again. 

check your game version at Steam - properties - betas and put it at the MP game version (1.18)

Greetings!

team_team-game-admin.png    TEAM MEMBER SINCE APRIL 2016. SPANISH / ENGLISH IGA TEAM MEMBER.

how to appeal a ban      how to report a user       In-game rules      feedback & contacting upper staff    

Hello, Zafori!

Developers have released a new update, please download the newest version and everything should work.

You can download the version from here: http://ets2mp.com/index.php?page=download (0.1.9.1) -Happy Trucking!

• Upvote 1

Thanks everybody for the positive feedback, remember to stay positive.

Retired Support Member @Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer

I`m not giving support via private message unless offered,

please use the selection called "help" on the forums.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.