New ETS 2 MP Profile Button and Trolls in VTCs

Zomb Lee

Question

Can I just say how much I love this new button, especially as a VTC owner? I was always afraid of hiring a troll or someone looking to cause mischief and I think this new button that displays a drivers' public profile and any past infractions in just great for helping to prevent this. 

On that note, as trolls do exist everywhere no matter what you do, what happens if you do hire someone for your VTC that decides to go out and break all the rules. I mean, I know it looks incredibly bad for your company and gives it a terrible reputation, but will the entire company be held accountable, or will only the driver who is causing the trouble be held accountable? So far my drivers have all been great folks, but I'd like to know just in case something arises in the future.

──────       ▄▌█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ---
─── ▄▄██▌█                         BIG BAD HAULERS                        █
                                    ▄▄▄▌▐██▌█             THE OWNER OPERATOR GROUP           █ ----                            
███████▌█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀ ----

Want to drive your own rig with your own paint and live the virtual owner operator life? PM me for more! 

3 answers to this question