Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Having to start with an already damaged load

BelgianCat

Question

Sometimes when I accept jobs, the loads are already damaged. Sometimes they are even damaged 100%. Everytime this happens, I have to drive to eventually get paid nothing and receive no xp.

Is there a way to avoid getting already damaged loads? It's starting to annoy me a bit. I have driven at least 2 hours (real life time) in total with broken loads.

Thankyou in advance!

4 answers to this question

I'd advise to manually save your game before selecting a job. This way, if you get a cargo that is damaged, you can just load your save and then pick up another job where the cargo is not damaged.

When you save, I'd advise to save in area such as non-collision in case you load on top of another player and damage them/yourself.

• Upvote 1

It's currently a bug with the trailers. They are not no-collision and other player(s) spawn jobs where yours are and they get pushed around. Obviously if you see some trailers in the ground or anywhere besides the spawn spot, find another company. Unfortunately there's no way to avoid this right now, if you can find empty companies with nobody in them, it's less likely to happen but I'd suggest making use of autosaves in case you come upon one of these bugged - trailers happens to you until it's ultimately fixed.

• Upvote 1

signature2019.png.8d2d82f1f80e57ce817e965f0bdde2eb.png

Signature made by Aestrial

I'd advise to manually save your game before selecting a job. This way, if you get a cargo that is damaged, you can just load your save and then pick up another job where the cargo is not damaged.

When you save, I'd advise to save in area such as non-collision in case you load on top of another player and damage them/yourself.

Thankyou very much Suldok! That is actually quite clever, and I feel stupid for not having done this before!

It's currently a bug with the trailers. They are not no-collision and other player(s) spawn jobs where yours are and they get pushed around. Obviously if you see some trailers in the ground or anywhere besides the spawn spot, find another company. Unfortunately there's no way to avoid this right now, if you can find empty companies with nobody in them, it's less likely to happen but I'd suggest making use of autosaves in case you come upon one of these bugged - trailers happens to you until it's ultimately fixed.

Thankyou for responding, Aragon! You and Suldok seem to be more intelligent than I am, as I never thought of using saves ;)

• Upvote 1