Extra Start Screen Stuff

Suggestion Name: "Desktop" Upon startup of MP

Description: When you start up ets2mp and then it goes to that screen where you can log into your account, it would be cool if there was extra "Windows" like when you are using your computer and they would be accessible through icons

Example Pictures: post-27787-0-59175200-1432846797_thumb.j Sorry for the bad quality, I used paint!

P.S Don't shout at me for suggesting what someone else has posted, i couldn't find anything similar in the search!  

• Upvote 4

My pc specs:

PALIT Nvidia GeForce GTX 750ti OC edition with 2gb of gddr5 ram

8gb Crucial 1600mhz DDR3 ram

AMD Piledriver FX 6350 clocked at 4.2ghz

1tb Hybrid Drive

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

500watt EVGA power supply

Gigabyte ga-78lmt-usb3

Corsair Carbide Spec-03 Case with orange lighting.

It's not a bad idea, maybe one of these windows could be the online map or CCTV cameras.

Nice suggestion

+1

76561198078663503.png

Like my post if you found my answer helpful and useful  :D 
Sorry for my English level, if I made a mistake, please send me a private message with the correction I should make.
Thank you   :)

^ agree, I like the idea but it should be adjusted a bit to make it clean and pretty

• Upvote 1

76561198078663503.png

Like my post if you found my answer helpful and useful  :D 
Sorry for my English level, if I made a mistake, please send me a private message with the correction I should make.
Thank you   :)

+1 but i prefer a bit smaller because it blocking the logo :D

^ agree, I like the idea but it should be adjusted a bit to make it clean and pretty

It would be all openable by icons just like on windows and you could move it around  :)

My pc specs:

PALIT Nvidia GeForce GTX 750ti OC edition with 2gb of gddr5 ram

8gb Crucial 1600mhz DDR3 ram

AMD Piledriver FX 6350 clocked at 4.2ghz

1tb Hybrid Drive

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

500watt EVGA power supply

Gigabyte ga-78lmt-usb3

Corsair Carbide Spec-03 Case with orange lighting.

+ 1 yes this is actually a grate idea. A marketing one :P, some promotions, announcements and stuff.

Some say the world will end in fire / Some say in ice / From what i've tasted of desire / I hold with those who favor fire

But if it had to perish twice / I think i know enough of hate / To say that for destruction ice / It also grate And wold suffice

• 2 years later...

This suggestion is no longer relevant, since the desktop screen has been replaced with the new launcher.

Rejected, since nothing can be done in regards to this suggestion anymore.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.