Over right Over Downloads When There's A New Update

Suggestion Name: Over right Over Downloads When There's A New Update

Suggestion Description: Whenever there's a new update for this mod it installs another file so it takes room up in your files for nothing, I dont know if its possiable but to make the new download over right the last download of this mod

Any example images:  No
Why should it be added?: Wont take up room in computer files.

Tk4w3AM.jpg

Yeah I have like ETS2MP client 15 or something like that, it quite bugs me as you keep having to reinstall it for a new update so 

+1

Pro Twitch Streamer > Clashin_Jon.png                                                     

I think they are reffering to their browser not overwriting the download. to do that: right click the download link-> save as and save it over the same file and say yes to overwrite.

This hasn't to do with ETS2MP, this occurs with anything you download if the files are having same names.
All I can say atm is to keep your download folder as empty as possible.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.