This guy was given less than 10 seconds to move before getting banned

Inthernet

Question

So, a friend of mine got himself a 1 hour ban after rear-ending someone and stalling his truck.  In his video, it took 12 seconds from impact to him getting banned.  Taking into account typing time, the admin in question made the decision to ban after waiting less than 10 seconds.  I really do not think this is right.  In the worst case scenario, surely a kick would have sufficed to clear a busy road.

7 answers to this question

He is not longer banned, the admin in question arrived at the spot as the truck who made him stand like that was already gone. It looked like he was blocking.

To avoid situations like this one, please consider to record your gameplay so you can show that to the admin.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

(Off topic: Inther, you're Cantonese? :P)

Anyway, the Admin might have thought he was blocking/ramming therefore he was hit with a ban. In this case, personally I think the admin should give the 'perpetrator' a bit of time to explain what's going on, since the Admin just got here so they might not know the whole picture; however you know that we constantly have a 1000+ playerbase online at the same time for most of the day, so the admins might not have enough time before moving to the next report.

A ban for 4 hours might also be the reason of the road he was on being very busy, therefore when he logs back in they might not want a truck spawn right on top of someone.

Sincerely,

Ken (Lemmonez)

Happy Trucking! :)

Proud member of BLACKOUT TRUCKING. Join us now !

41.png

I agree

4h is to hard :D

SmOSH, this is your public warning (Warning #1) for double-posting. 

Please refrain from posting 2 topics at once, put everything you want to say in one post; next time you will be given a warning point.

Happy Trucking! :)

Proud member of BLACKOUT TRUCKING. Join us now !

41.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.