[SDK Suggestion] Player positions

Neves768

Suggestion Name

Position of the player and his name in MAP for the SDK.

Suggestion Description

The suggestion is basically: Add position of the player (coordinates) and his name to SDK.
 Any example images

N/A
Why should it be added?

If you want to create a new application or program to see your companies members or friends, how you can make it? You can't make it without player information(example: Name and coordinates of the player) and companies need a additional program to get it. This SDK update will help VTC and some independent players get his information and will give us a reliable 24/7 webserver.

I like the work of the guy who created the TripLogger, but an official implementation will be good :) The ETS2MP can work with him too! It's all advanced and is working. The developer of triplogger can keep with his website too ;)

Think about informations everywhere, it will advance the mod on websites.

Main answer

Someone: But this can overload the server!
Me: But this was already added to http://ets2map.com/, we only need information from it

^ you'll get banned (your server) if abused...

You've been warned

What? * Fear *

There is already an API of available which contains all the information available on the site ETS2MAP

Please read the topic.

If you claim it to be a priority please give a well argumented explanation why it should be.

Edited

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

As said above by the former developer, please contact kat_pw in that regard. There is not going to be a public topic with such information or anything like that. Write him a friendly message and wait for him to reply. Since it is not really rejected, I will just move this topic to "done" since the information you need can be requested.

Done.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.