Giving money to other players

Suggestion Name: let players give money to other players

Suggestion Description: Make it possible that players can send money to others, so they can, for example, pay the costs for an accident or just help a friend with getting that new upgrade! Maybe do this with /money send <player> <amount> or something like that. You can also maybe make a confirmation for the sender. Something like "<player> wants to send you <amount>, do you agree with this? Type /money accept (or sth.). If you don't, just ignore this message."

Any example images: No, sorry.

Why should it be added: As I said, so they can pay the costs for an accident (f.e. if you rammed someone) or help your friend getting a new truck.

I heavily disagree with this as some people such as myself have around 17m from our drivers and will be able to give millions to someone who is new. Also, I'm not sure if this would be made possible anyway.

However as said, it may be a good idea if the economy update for MP comes along.

I heavily disagree with this as some people such as myself have around 17m from our drivers and will be able to give millions to someone who is new. Also, I'm not sure if this would be made possible anyway.

1. Players may have a choice to accept it or not.

2. You aren't forced to give it to them.

3. Maybe they can make a limit, like max. €50.000 per 3 hours to the same person?

May come in server-side economy (which is beta I believe)

Oh, that'd be nice.

Only way currently to get cheat money into mp is:

Save file editing

Mod that increases cash for deliveries (this can be done by simply editing the load value index thingy in the trailer mods including ones that work with mp).

HOWEVER the latter needs to be done in sp, mp resets it to default, aka it's a mod side setting and not a game save setting.

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.