Selling A Garage?

Zomb Lee

Question

I have three garages in game now, and I really don't need three. I'd like to sell my garage in London, but I can't seem to find a way to do so. I checked within company manager and garage manager in game and saw no options to do so. Is it even possible to sell a garage once you own one?

Thanks in advance

──────       ▄▌█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ---
─── ▄▄██▌█                         BIG BAD HAULERS                        █
                                    ▄▄▄▌▐██▌█             THE OWNER OPERATOR GROUP           █ ----                            
███████▌█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀ ----

Want to drive your own rig with your own paint and live the virtual owner operator life? PM me for more! 

6 answers to this question

Nope you cant sell a garage

Good to know then, lol. Looks like I have an expensive lawn ornament!  B)

Thanks for the fast reply!

Want to drive your own rig with your own paint and live the virtual owner operator life? PM me for more! 

If I remeber correctly, theres a way to sell your garage by clicking it in the Garage Manager tab and choosing sell.

It was added with one of the updates for the game

Aparrently you can sell a garage. I realized the sell button is right above the upgrade button in the picture of the garage. Thanks Carrythxd!