The border line between colision/noncolision zones

old_Trucker

Suggestion Name: Dislocate the border line between colision/noncolision zones
Suggestion Description: The line at the entrance to the companies and the services is very short and we all know and problematic.
Therefore, I propose that it is dislocate to min. 50m to the left and the right of all entrances, so to really relieve enters the companies and services.
Any example images: Nope.
Why should it be added?: So to really relieve enters the companies and services.

Happy Trucking !  -> and we need to understand inexperienced drivers !

Agree, but this is only a problem at busy NCZ, like rotterdam and amsterdam.

Hmmm, I think you cold add a few more cities to that list, like Berlin, Warsaw, London and Paris and possibly more. While an issue that *quantitatively* doesn't "fill" much, *qualitatively* it would. If anything, hotspots would be identifiable and as the MP code matures, such extensoins could be added ad libitum.

Happy trucking. :)

Hmmm, I think you cold add a few more cities to that list, like Berlin, Warsaw, London and Paris and possibly more. While an issue that *quantitatively* doesn't "fill" much, *qualitatively* it would. If anything, hotspots would be identifiable and as the MP code matures, such extensoins could be added ad libitum.

Happy trucking. :)

Yes I Agree with you, I didnt drive so much the last days so I didnt been at all the places, only at berlin on a calm time,

Happy truckin'

I wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind..

Be slow to critize, be fast to appreciate.

• 2 weeks later...