The game failed to start: the game was not found. Is the path to the game in the settings correct? (102)

killef

Question

6 answers to this question

Hi @killef;

First of all, I've seen that you're new to the forum, welcome! welcome to the truckersmp family! ❤️
If you have any questions, you can always contact me. 

Make sure that your game path is correct.

1. Open steam -> Right click to ETS2 -> Click "Properties" -> Open "Local Files" tab -> Click "Browse..." -> Copy the path on the top of the file explorer.
  2. Open TruckersMP Launcher -> Open "Settings" tab -> Paste it to the ETS2 game directory. ( Path must be like this: ...\steamapps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2 )

I hope I've been able to help.
If I haven't solved your problem, reply to the same thread and I'll be happy to follow up on this thread to help solve your problem.

Good KMs 🙂 

tmp-bio.webp

Hello here is a fix that might help you 🙂

First of all make sure your installation path of the game is correct

- Open Steam > Library > right click on ETS2 > Properties > Local Files > Browse > from there copy the path on the top of the file explorer

- Open TruckersMP Launcher > Settings > and paste the path you just copied to the ETS2 game directory

- Save it and restart TruckersMP as administrator

I hope this helps

Kind Regards
-TurboStar-

On 4/22/2024 at 1:49 PM, killef said:

What you said above did not help, this is exactly the path I had from the very beginning.

Hello,

Could you send a screenshot of your launcher settings?

I look forward to your response.

King regards,
Roy Pegasus
TruckersMP Support & Translator

Hello there! 

Since your topic has been inactive for more than 3 days, I will go ahead and move your topic to the "Inactive Topics" section. 

If you wish for this topic to be open again, please message myself or another Support Team member to have it open. 

Kind Regards, 

Fast-rider

TruckersMP Support & Event Team 

//Locked and Moved to Inactive 

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d               320068038_role_EventTeam.png.baf3dab9942               1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85               2117614355_role_VeteranII(1).png.a9bb8eb status.png