TruckersMP 10 Year Anniversary

7 hours ago, The Englishman said:

A kernalbase.dll (error) is causing a ton of crashes when driving up to a specific area on the newly made island/map.

6 time I restarted the game to reach the Haulie-whatever place because crashing.

Thumb up for events whenever you want TruckersMP, thumb down for awful crashing experiences.

10 hours ago, [VIVA] [BG] Vinnie P.B. said:

By the way, when and from where, how are these special loads taken for the 10 deliveries in question? Or are they not yet operational? Maybe I'm logging into the wrong server?
I looked all over the market, I didn't see anything to guide me anywhere...

I saw nothing in my job offerings so probably you need to create a job in job dispatcher

source city and company don't matter, only destination city. There is only one called "Haulie Harbor"

cargoes are probably only 2, just search for "TMP10"

TMP10 Giant Speakers (18 t) & TMP10 Stage Equipment (18 t)

For me it worked on server SIM1, I took Stage Equipment from TMP HQ Stokes and it counted to the achievement.

btw thanks TMP, nice guide... I had to take train to Milestone Bay, watch others and then copy their job to know what to do...

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Sngari said:

So why is the event happening in February in my local time?

https://notime.zone/NoO-9VnoZqMKK

Hey! 

That was a mistake on my part. Thank you for pointing it out!

I've fixed the link now. You may review it here: https://notime.zone/Nuoi4CNLFWIwk

1 hour ago, Douxdur said:

Hello, how can i have this trailer please ?

I have done 12 jobs on 10 and i have the achievement on my profile but i cannot find the trailer or the paint and noboby response to me in-game...

thanks

Happy birthday TruckersMP

20240420104047_1.jpg

Hello Douxdur,

You can deliver cargoes outgoing from the main stage (Haulie Harbor) to somewhere else. - All you have to do is to drive on the company interaction point of Haulie Harbor and to look in the freight market.
Normally there is always at least one delivery with the TMP10 paintjob.

• Haha 1

2025704570_role_Add-OnTeam(2).png.8b1a3b    |    7049300.png

Rules  |  Knowledge-Base | Ban Appeals | Report a Player | Feedback