I cannot leave collision area

ItzDenis

Question

7 answers to this question

If it is still activated, start the truck and wait for the beep to stop. If it still remains in place and the audible warning is off, apply the brake and try to pull away. Or try checking your brake sensitivity. Hope this helps! 😉  

Previous classification.: imagem%5D

Idiomas: Português e Inglês | Discórdia: _amexz_

Bem-vindo e boa condução! 🚚🚧

Hello there!  

Has your issue been solved?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum organized!

I await your return! 

Kind Regards,

Fast-rider

TruckersMP Support & Event Team 

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d               320068038_role_EventTeam.png.baf3dab9942               1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85               2117614355_role_VeteranII(1).png.a9bb8eb status.png

Hello, @ItzDenis

You can solve this problem with two ways.

First:Put truck gear on N applied hand brake and hit gas pedal until beep noise gone than you can drive.

Second:You can always turn off from Options on gameplay find the air brake simulation remove check mark that will be all.

EuroTruckSimulator2Multiplayer2024-04-0605_40_11.thumb.png.c295c95ce056dc4ecd18aa1c370d7d5a.png 

Hello there!

Since this topic has been inactive for more than 3 days since the last reply, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member, and we will open this topic as per your request.

Thank you all for your participation.

Kind regards,
Roy Pegasus
TruckersMP Trial Support & Translator

//Locked and Moved to Inactive.

Hello there,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,

Nightmaree.

TruckersMP Support & Report Moderator

//Moved to Unsolved Topics