mods for truckersMP

Hello @restless..! Wlcome to the Forum. Here you can share your experiences and ask questions. 😃

TMP itself doesn't support any mods, the kind you download from the internet or the steam workshop. So far you can install 'local mod' - visible only to you and 'save edit' - these are some customizations made by the game's own personalization, i.e. mixing a part from one brand of truck with another. In this type of edit, everyone can see your modified truck.

TMP supports some weather mods, currently you can play with the spring mod. At the end of last year it was the snow mod.

Now for some warnings and information you should be aware of.

• If you install a save edit, be aware of TMP rules, especially §3 - of the game, which states:

Causing extreme lag or game crashes by save editing. If you save edit to create a very long trailer combination but cannot safely handle it, you are liable to be banned for reckless driving and/or blocking and it is recommended that you remove the particular modification(s). Having clipping or floating trailers and/or missing essential components (wheels, lights, etc.) is not allowed. If the Game Moderation Management thinks that your modification is not fit for our servers or negatively impacts other people, you are liable to be banned.

• Regarding the mod location, you can find some famous discord customization sites on discord or on the internet. Most of them explain how to install it.

That's it, welcome to our community. I'm glad you're interested in learning more about TMP. Remember, if you have any questions, just come to the forum. :HaulieLove:

• Awesome! 1

Best regards
_Thyagoof - Media Team TruckersMPChief Operating Officer at ALLIANCE Virtual

53 minutes ago, ALLIANCE _Thyagoof said:

Olá@agitado..! Bem vindo ao Fórum. Aqui você pode compartilhar suas experiências e tirar dúvidas. 😃

O próprio TMP não suporta nenhum mod, do tipo que você baixa da Internet ou do Steam Workshop. Até o momento você pode instalar ‘mod local’ – visível apenas para você e ‘salvar edição’ – essas são algumas customizações feitas pela própria personalização do jogo, ou seja, misturar uma peça de uma marca de caminhão com outra. Neste tipo de edição, todos podem ver seu caminhão modificado.

TMP suporta alguns mods climáticos, atualmente você pode jogar com o mod primavera. No final do ano passado foi o mod de neve.

Agora, alguns avisos e informações dos quais você deve estar ciente.

• Se você instalar um save edit, fique atento às regras do TMP , especialmente o §3 - do jogo, que afirma:

• Se você deseja instalar o mod spring e não sabe como, acesse este artigo do blog para fazer o download e instalá-lo:  https://truckersmp.com/blog/308

• Em relação à localização do mod, você pode encontrar alguns sites famosos de customização do discord no discord ou na internet. A maioria deles explica como instalá-lo.

É isso, bem-vindo à nossa comunidade. Fico feliz que você esteja interessado em aprender mais sobre o TMP . Lembre-se, se você tiver alguma dúvida, basta entrar no fórum. :HaulieAmor:

Thank you very much for the answer, just a suggestion, it would be really cool if in the future you could add mods for older trucks or even Brazilian trucks. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Yes you can use truck mods in tmp, not mods for singleplayer tho, you can insteall customisation mods that works with TruckersMP, you can customize your truck in singleplayer and when you join TruckersMP the customisation youve made will stay, or you can check the workshop in Steam to find some trucks already customised for TruckersMP

Kind Regards
-TurboStar-

Heeyyy! I know there are a number of responses here, but I thought i'd throw my 2pence!

Most mods are not supported officially within TMP, there are a select few seasonal mods, and map mods that are allowed within the TruckersMP network - however, there are ways you can get around this, if you look into Save Editing, or Local Modding, this may give you some further information!

If you decide to do this, please please please keep in mind rule §3!

Richie Thomas (they/them)

VTC Founder

NOWT : VTC

E: [email protected]
W: https://nowt.cc/

S: https://discord.nowt.cc/

fixedheight.png

• 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind regards,

Nody.

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.