Heyho everyone,

since the vtc i've been a member of for a while now sadly closed i wanted to look for an alternative.

In the past i just simply searched through the vtc search page and picked a vtc that caught my eye.

However, this time i want to try something different and pick or at least make a decision for a vtc to join based on your recommendation.

It would be great to hear the pros and also contras of some vtc and hopefully find one i really like 🙂

The rest is up to you guys, feel free to make any recommendation 🙂

Best regards 

Zysto ~ Dominik

Have a nice day!

Ello there, 

If you like driving in style like Holland, Danish, Koleka style, then I recommend you to join the community VTC of TruckClub 💛 I love this community of players, and the last time our vtc has growed up significantly. We also have really active players, mainly about Calais-Duisburg road! 

Don't forget to check our website. 

All can be found on our VTC page.

Kind Regards,

RedNub 

TruckersMP Veteran Driver V| TruckClub Mega

• Like 1

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

I would obviously also recommend the VTC I am in.

I've only been in GPE for a few months now but I have already experienced a lot of advantages.

Something that you realise from the moment that you fill out your application Professionalism is something they put a lot of value in.

You realise that within the first minute and I have seen extreme professionalism at everything they have done so far

However, this does not mean that tehy are strict or anything.

GPE does not aim to recieve a lot of members but rather to create a comfortable space for those members there. 

You can realise that in the channels. There is almost always a filled VC and you are welcomed from the first second you join there.

Despite the low member numbers, you can see a lot of activity, especially in convoys, where 10 drivers are pretty normal for an evening convoy.

The Management is pretty strict in the recruitment process. This sounds bad at first but is actually a good thing.

Being selective allows them to filter out unfitting members for the VTC also helping to create a nice atmosphere.

Something that should be obvious, but apparently is not in other VTCs is the value for irl.

If you got a lot going on, you can just tell them or request LOA and they have the fullest understanding.

Of course there are activity requirements, but those are totally managable in a month.

I think that this professional but still familiar environment is especially what I love about this VTC.

Those are just some of the points and there are many more to be discovered.

Maybe this helps you in your decision and you can consider them.

Of course, the decision is completely up to you.

• 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.