TruckersMP not connecting to the game when launched through Trucksbook

shap3shift3r

Question

I've downloaded Trucksbook client and set up route to the exe in game folder correctly, but when i try to run TruckersMP through it (by clicking on 'Multiplayer' button, it shows me this message:
''Failed to create remote thread to load DLL''
And instead of loading in Multiplayer it is only launching singleplayer game. No restart and/or running as administrator resovles the issue. I've been trying to search similar threads here but no result. Help?

4 answers to this question

Hello there, @shap3shift3r

First of all welcome here at TMP Forums, in help section.

My name is Petr (RedNub) and I will be answering your topic 🙂

• Since TMP has not been supporting any kind of 3rd party mods, or softwares, clients, I'm unable to help you with it here.  

About a TMP Launcher does it work correctly without starting over TrucksBook? If yes, you can only start TrucksBook and then click on TMP icon on your desktop and launch it. 

Thank for your answer!

Regards,

RedNub

TruckersMP Patron Master Trucker & Veteran Driver V | TruckClub Mega Trucker 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Yes, TruckersMP Launches correctly when not running Trucksbook.

I did what you told me and I think it works now:
 - I opened TB client

- Instead of launching TruckersMP app through TB Client button,  i opened it independently (by running from desktop icon)

TB client seems to be recording my jobs as it should (its my first time I'm actually using TB in game I hope this is now correct, screenshot below)

Thanks for help

131312312e.png

Hello,

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM me or our support team members, we will open this again.

Kind Regards,

JJay

TruckersMP Support & Language Forum Moderator

// Locked and Moved to Inactive

Nie ma magicznych skrótów do rozwiązania Twoich problemów.

Ban appeal | Complaints / Feedback | TruckersMP Rules | Join the Team |

Hello there,

I am going to move this topic to the Unsolved Section since your topic has been inactive for more than one week.

Do not hesitate to contact us again by creating another topic or a support ticket!

Kind Regards,

Fast-rider

TruckersMP Support & Event Team 

//Moved to Unsolved

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d               320068038_role_EventTeam.png.baf3dab9942               1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85               2117614355_role_VeteranII(1).png.a9bb8eb status.png