Flying Scout Cars

ELDEST

@ELDEST

Hello! Regarding your question. I will answer you. There are indeed Skoda cars on the TMP line for players to drive, but it is not cheating and saving/editing. For you to report them, I mean they can be reported as long as it involves breaking the rules. Skoda cars are very fast and will crash if they are not grasped, so I usually drive big cars.

Hope it helps you!

2 minutes ago, *Lina* said:

@ELDEST

Hello! Regarding your question. I will answer you. There are indeed Skoda cars on the TMP line for players to drive, but it is not cheating and saving/editing. For you to report them, I mean they can be reported as long as it involves breaking the rules. Skoda cars are very fast and will crash if they are not grasped, so I usually drive big cars.

Hope it helps you!

Thank you for your answer but they can't fly??

1 hour ago, ELDEST said:

Recently, during my time at TMP, I saw 3-4 people driving flying Scout (Skoda) vehicles. Is it cheating or saving/editing? I will send a report accordingly. They run over drivers without waiting for traffic, this is ridiculous. 

I should have a say in this respect. I can tell you for sure that this is a cheat engine. My friend was banned for six months because of using it(

Here I would like to remind drivers to drive safely on the road and not to try to change the game with tools)

Language: Chinese/English

Discord:hengya0512            I want everyone to be able to drive safely on the road!❤️

Looks to me that the Players are going to combine the Hogwarts Legacy/Harry Potter Universe with TruckersMP: "Wingardium Leviosa!" 😄  

Only a Anti-Cheating Spell can help against this! 😉 

Tired of being Banned and Insulted for Reckless Driving/Overtaking?! Join the "6x4-300" Horsepower Gang! Experience Real Truck Driving and Chilled Acceleration!

• 2 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator