About the button settings for in-game voice calls

Suggestion Name: Add or modify voice input keys

Suggestion Description:Don't just support X on the keyboard to speak.There are two speaking buttons that can be set in the SCS game settings, and Xbox controllers are supported.Alternatively, we can add a new option to customize the key to speak in the TAB settings.

Any example images: 

Why should it be added?:Because I move away from the keyboard when I use the Xbox controller, it is inconvenient for timely voice communication.

Hi there,

Unfortunately, there is no option to be able to change the default TruckersMP keybind settings that control the CB Radio, Chat and User Interface. 

This is a planned feature for the future however there is no planned eta. This is confirmed by Community Management in this post: 

• Upvote 2

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond

• Community Manager

Hi,

As above, a suggestion of this nature has already been sent in. Unfortunately, it has been rejected, so we will be rejecting this one as well. 

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

• Community Manager

// Rejected

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket