Link to Ban Details

Suggestion Name: Link to Ban Details

Suggestion Description: 

In a case where a user is banned, their punishment history shows the ban, but doesn't have a link to ban details page. This is why I didn't find the evidence video link, supposed the ban was from another situation and sent a useless ban appeal, which I did by trying to open a ticket like this and finding a warning on top of the page. It would be nice if the devs could add a link to the punishment history titles, directing to ban details.

Why it should be added: 

This would mean less ban appeals caused by misunderstandings and make the webiste much more simple and easy to use.

• Upvote 1

What do you mean with ban details page?

When a user is banned, the reason for their ban is showed in bright red at the top of the page, including the evidence video.

Just a case of fully reading what it says.

Kind regards,

partyaap

Driver - Bruijn Logistics

Rules | Knowledge Base | SupportFeedbackRecruitmentNews | Events | Staff Team

*Views and opinions expressed are my own and do not represent anything or anyone else.

Afaik, if you're banned in-game, admins don't have to upload evidence until the person banned requests said evidence via their appeal. Therefore, some punishments may not contain evidence. If you're banned via a web report, there, in 9/10 cases, will always be sufficient evidence. If evidence is present, you can find it in your punishment history and/or if you're currently banned, the red banner at the top of the page.

"Evidence of bans must be requested within the period of the ban being active through the appeal system." - §5.3 - Appealing and filing a complaint

9 times out of 10 when a user is banned (I have been banned once myself) There will be a link to a YT Video from the moderators view (in-game ban) or if you are banned from a website report they will have a piece of evidence that was submitted to them that clearly states your name. In the case that it wasn't included in your ban message there is a box at the bottom of the ticket where you can appeal and ask for said piece of evidence.

• Project Manager

As mentioned, in most cases, there will be a video linked when the ban is issued or within 2 hours after that. If the ban was issued in-game and the GM has not uploaded the evidence (they are not always required), then you can appeal your ban where the GM will add the evidence to your ban.  

This will change in the future when we use an in-game only system for report so you won't have to worry about that.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

Appeal your banSubmit feedback | Have a nice day 🧡