City Speed Limits

Hi, how's it going? I was wondering if there's anyway that we can put in a poll to get rid of the City Speed Limit's on ATS, there's not that many people on the ATS servers and it does get a bit frustrating going down the highway entering multiple city speed limits especially when there's no city in that general area, we would greatly appreciate it if we can start a poll and see where it goes, thank you for your time and thank you for creating TMP it's a great place to meet new people..

• Upvote 3

It is safe to say that American Truck simulator Truckers MP is not played much. Removing the speed limit in the city seems logical to me, but on the other hand, how much speed can we go when we play in the city and obey the traffic lights? Especially since there are many intersections and bends in the city. American trucks cannot accelerate immediately anyway, and since they are a bit bulky and slow-moving, I don't know if it means much. Some highways pass through cities. I think it would make more sense for them to lift the speed limit on these highways, but I don't think they will do it because this is a bit troublesome. I was undecided. How fast can we go even if it is lifted in the city?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, (OTR) James_84 said:

Hi, how's it going? I was wondering if there's anyway that we can put in a poll to get rid of the City Speed Limit's on ATS, there's not that many people on the ATS servers and it does get a bit frustrating going down the highway entering multiple city speed limits especially when there's no city in that general area, we would greatly appreciate it if we can start a poll and see where it goes, thank you for your time and thank you for creating TMP it's a great place to meet new people..

There are not many people, becase the guys that do map integration don't want to add Reforma maps. If these were in, there would have been more people playing.

Also, if you desire no speed limit, then just play in an arcade server.

4 hours ago, (OTR) James_84 said:

@blabberbeak would be nice in general but if they can just take them off the highways that would be great as well

@Niuro Yes I understand where you're coming from, but there isn't that many people on the Arcade server, that's why I was trying to see about getting it removed on the US server.

If it was to me 1 ATS server is plenty for all.

On 1/10/2024 at 5:27 PM, (OTR) James_84 said:

@blabberbeak would be nice in general but if they can just take them off the highways that would be great as well

I'd agree to remove speed limits which are meant for cities but which affect sections of highways.

But I don't agree to remove speed limits in general, because it's unrealistic and it's unsafe.

• Upvote 1

• Community Manager

Hi there,

Thank you for creating this suggestion. Unfortunately, you did not follow the required format, therefore we are going to have to reject your suggestion. Please feel free to create another suggestion following the required format! 

Regards,

xBestBBx

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

• Community Manager

// Rejected

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket