new system bans

Suggestion Name: New System Bans

Suggestion Description: 

I have suggestions for changing the ban system. I don't know if there was already such a proposal.

Well, my idea would be, when a player gets a ban for incorrect driving, he could join only on Arcade mode (without collisions). There he would not cause danger on the road and would not interfere with the gameplay of other players. He could then play with friends on such a mode.

This option does not include cheaters.

Edit: Such an action can be done as if the player got a 0-3 active bans. If it was the 4th ban. The player would also lose access to arcade mode.

Any example images: - 

Why should it be added?: The base of currently playing players will not "decline" and arcade mode will make some sense.

• Upvote 1

You have put forward a suggestion that is good as an idea, but when we look at it realistically, it may cause problems. The purpose of bans is to deprive players of the game and make them understand why they were banned from the game. If your suggestion were implemented, people would say, "Well, at most I'll get banned and play in arcade mode." They may get an idea like this and act more dangerously on simulation servers. That's why this part of the idea is problematic, and the arcade server exists for people to have fun. They can do whatever they want on the arcade servers without getting banned in the game.

41 minutes ago, 'MaRtY said:

You have put forward a suggestion that is good as an idea, but when we look at it realistically, it may cause problems. The purpose of bans is to deprive players of the game and make them understand why they were banned from the game. If your suggestion were implemented, people would say, "Well, at most I'll get banned and play in arcade mode." They may get an idea like this and act more dangerously on simulation servers. That's why this part of the idea is problematic, and the arcade server exists for people to have fun. They can do whatever they want on the arcade servers without getting banned in the game.

4 minutes ago, blabberbeak said:

A ban is sometimes a useful mean to make one aware of a fault and/ or provides a time-out to reflect on one's behavior.

Granting one access to another server doesn't serve the purpose of a ban.

It's hard to disagree. It will modify the idea . Such an action can be done as if the player got a 0-3 active bans. If it was the 4th ban. The player would also lose access to arcade mode.

If banned players are still allowed to play, then there is no real motivation for them to change their behavior. The whole point of a ban is for players to learn from their mistakes and not repeat them. Only by enforcing the ban can they understand there are consequences for breaking the rules. 
Players receive bans because they failed to follow our rules. It doesn't make sense to continue letting banned players participate in a specific server. The ban is meant to prevent rule breakers from playing until they agree to improve. If we don't enforce the bans we put in place, we might as well get rid of bans and rules altogether. But that approach won't work either. Without any rules or consequences for bad behavior, the server will become a mess. No one will have a good time in that chaotic. 

For the ban system to be effective, it must come with real consequences like blocking access to the server. That is the only way to encourage rule-following and help players learn from mistakes. It keeps things fair and orderly for all.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • True Story 1

12 minutes ago, Maryanna_ said:

If banned players are still allowed to play, then there is no real motivation for them to change their behavior. The whole point of a ban is for players to learn from their mistakes and not repeat them. Only by enforcing the ban can they understand there are consequences for breaking the rules. 
Players receive bans because they failed to follow our rules. It doesn't make sense to continue letting banned players participate in a specific server. The ban is meant to prevent rule breakers from playing until they agree to improve. If we don't enforce the bans we put in place, we might as well get rid of bans and rules altogether. But that approach won't work either. Without any rules or consequences for bad behavior, the server will become a mess. No one will have a good time in that chaotic. 

For the ban system to be effective, it must come with real consequences like blocking access to the server. That is the only way to encourage rule-following and help players learn from mistakes. It keeps things fair and orderly for all.

I would agree with that. My suggestion gives an option like this, where a troll or a person not following the rules could not disrupt the fun of others by giving them access where there is no collision ( so called purgatory). 

Now overall thinking about it, this could work both ways.
1 side- The player can calm down and understand his mistake, through punishment in the form of a ban and "exclusion".
2 side- The player can double down on his trolling, but will still be punished for it, etc.

I took the idea from one of the servers for another game, where such a thing worked. Where there was a server for regular players and for people who broke the rules until the ban disappeared. It worked even well. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sunstrider said:

It's a good theory. But most players are either foreigners or kids who don't care for the rules. They get bans, do other things until it ends, and come back just to rinse and repeat.

So in order to limit such actions, first you could block access to collision modes, so that children, etc. could not spoil the fun. after 4 bans they would lose access to all modes - even arcade

3 minutes ago, FoxxDash said:

So in order to limit such actions, first you could block access to collision modes, so that children, etc. could not spoil the fun. after 4 bans they would lose access to all modes - even arcade

If i recall, i think i made a similar suggestion before. Which removed access to Simulation when a ban is active.