ets2 works perfect, truckersmp 1 fps

danimatias23

Question

Hello, I have a problem and I can't solve it. When I start truckersmp, it works at just 1fps. I start ets2 from Steam and it works at 300fps. Can anyone help me? I don't know what to do, I've tried everything. It's not performance's fault, I have a 4090 and an i7 13700k. It's a configuration or access thing. I have tried as administrator, with the graphics at minimum, without mods, I have verified files, I have installed truckers mp 5 times... I can't find the solution.

6 answers to this question

Hello @danimatias23

You can try verify your files:

Steam>Library>Ets2>Right Click>Properties>Installed Files>Verify integrity of game file.

Your game files be verified and join game try your question solved.

I recommend using custom graphics settings instead of the available presets Low-Medium-High-Ultra. However, what you can do is changing the game resolution to 125% or 150%, and the rest of the settings to low, especially the quality of the grass and vegetation in general, that affects the performance a lot. As for other settings, you can try changing some of them from Low to Medium based on how that is affecting the performance.

image.png.d32d72f20578079aac89efa9358ba6dc.png

Reporting Player                    Appeal Your Ban                    Feedback System                    Rules

In the truckersMP settings in the game 
You click TAB and select settings. Then you select the "Graphics" tab. - render set to low/medium.

If it doesn't help:
Check if you have updated GPU drivers, chipset drivers, etc. 
Reinstall TMP and ETS2.
Delete the folders from %appdata% [TruckersMP] and the folder from documents [ETS2MP].

Hey,

Since this topic has been inactive for over 3 days I will now go ahead and move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you would like to have this topic opened again please message either myself or another member of the support team.

Kind Regards,
JCBBuilds,
TruckersMP Support

// Locked and moved to Inactive Topics

JCBBuilds
Owner of Night's Truckstyling Discord
 discord.gg/6h5pS5RbE5

Hey,  

Since this topic has been inactive for over 1 week, I will now move this to Unsolved Topics.  

If you need help again in the future you will have to create a new topic.

Kind Regards,
JCBBuilds,
TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics

JCBBuilds
Owner of Night's Truckstyling Discord
 discord.gg/6h5pS5RbE5