Systemchange to help all players (and avoid griefers)

K4XN

Suggestion Name: Systemchange to help all players (and avoid griefers)

Suggestion Description: 

Dear folks,
many of these "griefers" and "lag-causing" individuals haven't even activated their account...

So they for the easiest way to get rid of them and/or reduce the load on the report-systems is to let only activated users on the server.
(For example, an unactivated account can only join arcade mode; if the account is activated, gain access to Simulator)

If the access limit isn't an option, there are a few greater options below:
Reasonable compromise

(maybe add a "trail" previlege to these unactivated users, so they can't grief:)
• Speed limiter to 80 km/h (safe speed; external contracts can do max. 90 km/h!)
• can haul only one single trailer
• don't have access to the Škoda / Car (a lot of people can't drive these things correctly!)

Bonus for activating the TMP-account
• Speed limiter to 90 km/h

• can haul double trailer
• access to the bus-feature

If player had a minimum of 100 game hours (I could imagine this is a reasonable value), they would gain access to:
• Speed limiter max (110 km/h)

• can haul HCT trailer
• Access to Škoda (Car)

Special additional request / patron feature
• And maybe add some extra trucks or cars for patrons (like transporter, 7,5-ton truck, and maybe (a few of the best rated released) cars on TMP)
• some new fancy ai wheels? (tuning for Škoda)
• lower cooldown to commands (it's annoying to wait 10 minutes as patron) and use commands without trailer

I truly like contesting roads, random events and the stupidity from some users,
BUT the amount of griefers is too high... and the in-game report-system seems always to be full,
even on the website, you have to wait 14 days / 2 weeks until something happens.

This may be a way to reduce the load on the current in-game team and keep the players happiness up by activate their accounts properly and give some "rights" to "older" accounts to stop griefers.

What thoughts do you have about this?

Any example images: <no images>

Why it should be added: This may be a way to reduce the load on the current in-game team and keep the players happiness up.

• Upvote 3

My In-Game Status: image.png

• Community Manager

Hi, please edit your suggestion to follow the required format. It is not useless in this case, and we'd really like to look into your suggestion. Please edit it within 24 hours for this suggestion to be considered 🙂 

• True Story 2

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

On 1/5/2024 at 2:32 PM, blabberbeak said:

What is the difference between an activated account and an non-activated account in regard to Steam respectively TruckersMP? 🤔

I didn't understand the connection between them either.

On 12/27/2023 at 11:07 PM, K4XN said:

If player had a minimum of 100 game hours

This issue was discussed under another suggestion. I think the game time can be considered related to experience, but this is not valid for every player because we all know that these 100 hours can be filled just by waiting without playing the game.

On 12/27/2023 at 11:07 PM, K4XN said:

Special additional request / patron feature

However, it may be good to access some features in the game conditionally.

• Like 1

I would like to add / suggest a small change in places.
A. For Reasonable compromise the new values could be:
• Speed limiter to 60 km/h on a Simulation server with no acces to WoT deliveries as these bypass the limit.
• can haul only single curtainsider trailers of any manufacturer.
• don't have access to the Scout, monthly vehicules and ProMods.

B. For activating the TMP-account
• Speed limiter to 80 km/h for the fist 500 hours (plenty of time to learn the online gameplay) and gain access to WoT;

• can haul any single trailer from any manufacturer;
• access to the bus-feature

C. If player had a minimum of 501 TMP_game hours (I could imagine this is a reasonable value), they would gain access to:
No more speed limitations (those of the server remain) and gain access to ProMods servers

• can haul Double trailer -> upon reaching 1000 hours HCT trailers are accessible
• Access to Scout car

D. Special additional request / patron feature
• Allow to use a Tandem
Scout car tunning
• lower cooldown to commands from 10 to 5 minutes.

• Like 1