Winter on TruckersMP - Island & Photo Contest

Vicc

• 3 weeks later...

This event has been great for the players, but the worst part of it is, traffic jammed on that thin road blocking the way for the players. No policeman comes and looks. That's why I couldn't experience the taste and pleasure of the map.
 @Vicc. (I'm sorry about the label)

Social Contact

Riva™ Transport @ Founder
TruckersMP | Steam | My VTC
Discord: İlhansnc

• 3 weeks later...

It was a good contest, I would have loved to win, my success in the profile looks really good.

• Like 1

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

• 2 weeks later...
  • Vicc locked this topic