🎇 | What is the most memorable thing that happened this year!?

Hello, everyone! Already, 2023 has passed, and 2024 is approaching.

The past year must have been a series of various experiences and challenges. Now, before the new year begins, let's forget the difficulties of 2023 and embrace only the happy moments as we welcome a new year.

Looking back on the previous year, many of you enjoyed journeys on new roads playing American Truck Simulator, Euro Truck Simulator 2 and TruckersMP. Among these

experiences, what was the most memorable moment for you? The story of why that particular moment has stayed in your memory would likely be intriguing.

Please share your enjoyable experiences, memorable moments, or challenges faced while playing truck simulation games.

Tell us what happened and what significance it holds for you. Through this, we can all start 2024 more abundantly and meaningfully together.

As the new year approaches, let's not only hear your stories but also look forward to new adventures and challenges.

Wishing you all a happy and healthy 2024 filled with joy!

image.png.8f2a94691039cdfbf34bfc9a0d2fb41c.png

• HaulieLove 1
  • Awesome! 1

Languages: EN / KRNJAP |  Discord: werzey

TruckersMP Support System  | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Report System | Appeal Ban 

spacer.png  

Bro!,

it's good to see your post 

It has been a while and tough, but you made it through. I am very happy for you, keep being strong 💪 

I have  a lot to say about this community and if I start I may not be able to finish, so let me summarize 😃

, of all communities, this is the best community so far and I am happy to be part of it, I have been through ups and downs 

I have had sad times and heartbreaking moments. it has not been easy with me but am happy to be among the living 

and I know I will overcome whatever am going through I strongly believe in God and I know I will overcome all challenges 

in my life.

like you said: 

3 hours ago, 3749771 said:

let's forget the difficulties of 2023 and embrace only the happy moments as we welcome a new year.

my happy moments are the best moment 

First: been part of this community, you were the first friend I made in this community @Werzey 

whenever am confused about something you are the one I go to and you will guide me.

then I made another friend @Rebeloutlaw22 Dang!!! rebel has a great voice I love his voice, his a great guy too

then I made another friend who loves Bacon 🥓 so much @Svampen Bob his got a cool voice when he talking.

I argued with some Moderators and some Drivers but the argument ended with the argument 😃

am someone who is free I don't hold grudges against anyone, even if you dont talk to me anymore 

you don't reply to my chat, or acknowledge my presence when I pop up on your streams 

am still Cool😎.

finally: though I have lots to say about how much I love this Community ☭, the few who know me can tell you I ain't lying 

about the love I have for the community ☭.

and to everyone I love you all..💞 and to the guys I met on the roads and became friends with love you guys too 💞

And to the few that know and respect me: if am no more, please!!! don't forget about me 

the one and only @L-DR@GO 

Thank you SCS 🙏

Thank you TruckersMP 🙏

💞❄️ Happy Christmas 🤶 and New Year in advance everyone ❄️ 💞

• Like 2
  • Awesome! 1

19 hours ago, 3749771 said:

Hello, everyone! Already, 2023 has passed, and 2024 is approaching.

The past year must have been a series of various experiences and challenges. Now, before the new year begins, let's forget the difficulties of 2023 and embrace only the happy moments as we welcome a new year.

Looking back on the previous year, many of you enjoyed journeys on new roads playing American Truck Simulator, Euro Truck Simulator 2 and TruckersMP. Among these

experiences, what was the most memorable moment for you? The story of why that particular moment has stayed in your memory would likely be intriguing.

Please share your enjoyable experiences, memorable moments, or challenges faced while playing truck simulation games.

Tell us what happened and what significance it holds for you. Through this, we can all start 2024 more abundantly and meaningfully together.

As the new year approaches, let's not only hear your stories but also look forward to new adventures and challenges.

Wishing you all a happy and healthy 2024 filled with joy!

image.png.8f2a94691039cdfbf34bfc9a0d2fb41c.png

In the sphere of personal life, i have achieved everything i wanted in both the work and affective spheres,

As for TMP, a memorable moment for me was the freeroam server for the TMP ninth anniversary, i had a lot of fun 😄

• Awesome! 1

spacer.png _raffaele_ spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards,

OmSaL

TruckersMP Community Moderator