VTC Application System - Add "Canned Messages" System

Fast-rider

• Suggestion Name: VTC Application System - Add "Canned Messages" System 

• Suggestion Description: Add a System to the VTC Applications, where "Pre-set" messages, that have been defined by the VTC owner (or anyone elses VTC Roles having the permissions) to set up messages for their VTC, that HR Staff or anyone dealing with applications can use. This could also be implemented for the window when you remove (kick) somebody out of a VTC

• Any example images: Not needed. 

• Why it should be added: This is probably something that would be more used by only bigger VTCs (verified or validated) as they get more VTC Applications. Many VTCs use the applications forms which are available to be set up on a VTC page. Whereas it would a a cool idea to implement a system, where you, for example, can easily use a message in a VTC application (like a accepted/declined, some details are missing, etc.) as an application comment, that can be easily accessed and used for the comment function on VTC Applications for VTC Staff. Those message shall of course NOT be pre-set messages by TruckersMP, but being set up by the VTC owner/staff itself. I am aware that smaller VTCs won't need this feature that much, however, I do believe that bigger VTCs who work with this application form system would have an advantage with it. Of course, when selecting such a message, the message should be able to be adjusted before sending, if a point needs to be added by HR Staff. Furthermore, this could also be implemented when kicking people out of a VTC, where you are able to write a message as a reason for the removal. 

Thank you for reviewing this suggestion. Any feedback (positive or negative) or an addition to the original suggestion is greatly appreciated. 

• Upvote 6

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d               320068038_role_EventTeam.png.baf3dab9942               1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85               2117614355_role_VeteranII(1).png.a9bb8eb status.png

It will be really useful for Staff Members, I support your idea ❤️

Thank you

[MCG] RedWolf [CZ]

TruckersMP Patron Master Trucker & Veteran Driver IV | MCG Expert Driver 

• Like 1

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment