Christmas Convoy 2023

Andreas

On 12/7/2023 at 1:14 PM, AdwariN said:

Netter Konvoi, aber schade, dass nicht immer eine neue Route beginnt, wo die vorherige aufgehƶrt hat und dass DLCs benƶtigt werden.

Ā 

PS: Korrektur des Endziels von Route 1 in der Beschreibung.

Hello Adwarin!

You don't need any DLC for the 1st route, because this map is only partial (not all cities are on the map), but it's enough to drive this convoy.
Ā 

Just FYI: To see the other cities on the map of Freinkreich you can buy the DLC: Vive la France, but as already described for the 1st route you don't need it.
Ā 

Sorry I can only speak German. Therefore, I had to have it translated in your language via Mirosoft Bing Translator, so it may happen that it has not been translated correctly.
Ā 

Guest [OCSC Event] Antho

So... how was the convoy ? lagging as always due to the TMP infrastructure ? šŸ˜…Ā how many bans were offered by TMP? was there a record again?

23 hours ago, [VIVA] [BG] Vinnie P.B. said:

Great event, but which server exactly is this in?

Hello [VIVA] [BG] Vinnie P.B.

Ā 

As always, TruckersMP will open an extra server for this.

I can't say exactly what it will be called. But it could be called Christmas Convoy 2023, or TMP XMAS Convoy 2023.

Ā 

Sorry I can only speak German. Therefore, I had to have it translated in your language via Mirosoft Bing Translator, so it may happen that it has not been translated correctly.