Real Operations V15!

Whitelodge

Honestly, closing the ProMods server for an event like this is the biggest bummer on earth. Instead of thinking about it and maybe closing Simu 2 for the event (there are 2 servers after all) you'd rather close the one where you lose players.

You haven't changed at all and it's very disappointing. I thought at least there were smart people here.

• Like 1

Thx for the Event! I made it till Stettin. Unfortunately it is not Playable due to Ping Issuse, which all Players have ( 150 -900 ms)!  I got rammed so many Times, but cause of the Highping i can not confirm that it happen on purpose. So, i left, cause iit is not playable for me. I can report the burning Plane for Landing on the Wrong Lane for incorrect Way Driving, at least, i guess in 30 days, the Report will be claimed! 😛  😄  

Tired of being Banned and Insulted for Reckless Driving/Overtaking?! Join the "6x4-300" Horsepower Gang! Experience Real Truck Driving and Chilled Acceleration!

3 minutes ago, Low Horsepower Truck said:

Thx for the Event! I made it till Stettin. Unfortunately it is not Playable due to Ping Issuse, which all Players have ( 150 -900 ms)!  I got rammed so many Times, but cause of the Highping i can not confirm that it happen on purpose. So, i left, cause iit is not playable for me. I can report the burning Plane for Landing on the Wrong Lane for incorrect Way Driving, at least, i guess in 30 days, the Report will be claimed! 😛  😄  

i couldn't even log in at berlin without being booted for a ping of around 700ms, tried three times and gave up

for reference my average ping on sim1 is around 40-50ms so it's definitely not my internet, must be hosted on a potato or summat

kinda gutted bc the halloween events were always great fun once they got going

2 minutes ago, theimpossibleface said:

i couldn't even log in at berlin without being booted for a ping of around 700ms, tried three times and gave up

for reference my average ping on sim1 is around 40-50ms so it's definitely not my internet, must be hosted on a potato or summat

kinda gutted bc the halloween events were always great fun once they got going

For Reference, my Ping on Simulation1, is steady 30ms and on Simulation2 15ms! Maybe TruckersMP choose an Asian or US Server for the Event. I saw some Players with a Ping below 15ms, but the Majority had 150 - 900 ms and lagged as hell! Or some Trolls used the Event for some Sneaky DDOS Attacks. Anyways, Stalker GAMMA Update is downloaded soon, there are some Cold Beers and Chips left, so Saturday Evening is secured! 🙂 

Tired of being Banned and Insulted for Reckless Driving/Overtaking?! Join the "6x4-300" Horsepower Gang! Experience Real Truck Driving and Chilled Acceleration!

Guest [OCSC Event] Antho
15 hours ago, KruziCarnium [GER][BCFBC] said:

Honestly, closing the ProMods server for an event like this is the biggest bummer on earth. Instead of thinking about it and maybe closing Simu 2 for the event (there are 2 servers after all) you'd rather close the one where you lose players.

You haven't changed at all and it's very disappointing. I thought at least there were smart people here.

the promods server was closed for it ? are you sure ? I didnt saw it tbh 😄

Guest [OCSC Event] Antho

So many comments about high ping problems on the server... This once again shows the quality of TMP's servers, despite a patreon system capable of fixing this, but anyway... to the regret of many players...

I've lost nothing by not going to this kind of event which, as usual, always has the same problem... 😅

3 hours ago, [OCSC Event] Antho said:

promods的服务器因为它而关闭了?你确定吗?我没看到😄

Have you noticed it? Or are you not playing at all? Promods did indeed shut down due to it, as our delay was as high as 600ms, which caused everyone to lag and had to close Promods for several hours. We reopened Promods at 11:25 UTC 20:00

Guest [OCSC Event] Antho
3 hours ago, Big Week said:

Have you noticed it? Or are you not playing at all? Promods did indeed shut down due to it, as our delay was as high as 600ms, which caused everyone to lag and had to close Promods for several hours. We reopened Promods at 11:25 UTC 20:00

This is logical, since the servers are not capable of supporting a high volume of traffic, given the infrastructure that TMP has chosen to finance the servers, despite a high income in terms of patreons... but that's the way how TMP works...

Guest [OCSC Event] Antho

Are you ready to see the next TMP official event with the same instability since it hasn't changed in 9 years? 

No worries, it will be soon, "Christmas lag event" 😅

• Velo locked this topic