Patreon /fix expansion

Mix.

Suggestion Name: Patreon /fix expansion

Suggestion Description: If you do /fix as patreon you will fix truck, trailer and cargo. Maybe even enable /fix to work without trailer.

Any example images: I could draw something pretty in Paint, but I don't think it's necessary.

Why it should be added: The /fix limitations (timer, no trailer = no fix, etc) are made to prevent abuse. If a player decides to be a Patreon and put money in to TruckersMP the risks of abuse, and thus loss of money, is greatly reduced to a point where I would consider it safe to enable some extra features for /fix itself. Leave timer as it is and make it only available for Master Trucker Patreons.

• Upvote 1

- I'm not saying I'm Wonder Woman; I'm just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman in the same room together.

Guest Rebeloutlaw22
2 minutes ago, Maximizer said:

Suggestion Name: Patreon /fix expansion

Suggestion Description: If you do /fix as patreon you will fix truck, trailer and cargo. Maybe even enable /fix to work without trailer.

Any example images: I could draw something pretty in Paint, but I don't think it's necessary.

Why it should be added: The /fix limitations (timer, no trailer = no fix, etc) are made to prevent abuse. If a player decides to be a Patreon and put money in to TruckersMP the risks of abuse, and thus loss of money, is greatly reduced to a point where I would consider it safe to enable some extra features for /fix itself. Leave timer as it is and make it only available for Master Trucker Patreons.

I really like this suggestion because we pay $5.00 a month and get a extra car and no afk timer. 
This use would be helpful to those who are patreon and would possibly bring in more revenue to users of the platform 

My understanding is the whole purpose of /fix is not so people can just drive recklessly, causing collisions, knowing they can easily fix their truck. It is to give you the chance to pull over to the side of the road to F7 if truck is too severely damaged to continue driving. 

Allowing trailers or cargo to be fixed I believe is only going to lead to more reckless driving. It certainly is not something you would do in real life if you damage your truck, trailer or cargo you get penalized.

I am one of the people that want more realistic features like no /fix server, not Features that are the complete opposite to IRL.

On 11/5/2023 at 4:39 PM, Subuthai said:

Agreed and actually, the cooldown time can be reduced by at least 100 seconds for Master Trucker tier. (imo)

This was suggested before and iirc a Community Manager commented on that saying that they don't want people to subscribe to Patreon to abuse the /fix command or something like that

• True Story 1