Why is my forum attachment size so low?

Sunstrider

Question

7 answers to this question

Hello there, @Sunstrider

First of all, welcome to TruckersMP Forums, here at Help Section. 

----- 

In regarding our attachment size it should be around 500 KB, if you don't have, try to check if you don't have any saved attachment in your profile. 

It can be found - Profile - My attachments - there unpin the images or files you have saved there. 

Keep in mind, that the forum does not serve for saving images, or uploading photos, for it you can use another website such is Imgur. 

Have a good day

Kind Regards

[MCG] RedWolf [CZ] 

TruckersMP Patron Master Trucker & Veteran Driver IV I MCG Expert Driver 🚛

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Hello Sunstrider

- I'm sorry that this has upset you. I think developers set such a limit in order for the uploaded files not to take up too much space.

- I can answer you this way, there is no way to increase it yet, By uploading the visual content you want to upload with various visual upload tools. You can add to the topic with links.

Example: https://imgur.com/upload or https://hizliresim.com/ You can use these addresses.

If you don't want to do it this way constantly, there are various websites available on google to reduce the size of the image.

If you want to convey such an idea, please follow this link to contact the upper staff team. https://truckersmp.com/feedback/ . There is no solution to increase this size at the moment.

King Regards
Sanchoz - Veteran Driver

Social Contact

Riva™ Transport @ Founder
TruckersMP | Steam | My VTC
Discord: İlhansnc

Hello there,

Did you get the answer you were looking for with the answers given above?
Your confirmation of the status of your issue/question helps us keep the forum always organized!

Kind Regards,

JJay

TruckersMP Support & Language Forum Moderator

Nie ma magicznych skrótów do rozwiązania Twoich problemów.

Ban appeal | Complaints / Feedback | TruckersMP Rules | Join the Team |

@[MCG] RedWolf [CZ] ~ I don't see "My attachments" in my profile. I typically link them from a private discord server.

@[KızılSancak] Sanchoz. I'm well aware how to insert visual content into my post. I can also have the image display as a link, have text directly link to the image, or show the image as is.

@JJay Not quite yet. RedWolf has given a general answer but i haven't found it yet.