Announcement about Hackers on the server for Game Moderators

RedNub

Suggestion Name:  Annoucement about Hackers on the server for Game Moderators

Suggestion Description: I'm coming up with a suggestion that I think could be pushed through this community. I was wondering what else we could add to TMP to make it better place and full of new features that might improve the game experiences. Since there have been quite a few hackers here lately who are just wasting their time to make the game bored for others (mainly Calais-Duisburg road), I thought of adding a feature for game moderators in the form of an announcement! 

Any example images: 

How it should look like? 

If there is a player who is hacking, he will be reported via TAB and once the player send a report it will automatically annouced and be sent to the chat admins in the form of a red message that it is hacking, giving the player's ID, TMPID.  

(Player: RedWolf [CZ] (1140) was reported for §2.1 - Hacking/Bug/Feature abusing - please check him as soon as possible

Why it should be added: It should be added for the reason that admins can't be everywhere when something is going on. This way, they'll get notified immediately, and be able to teleport to the location and resolve the situation as quickly as possible.  It is also for the reason that a player will be reported, but before the report is resolved, he can create problems on the road for an hour or more if none of the admins on the road notice him - > That means it will be fast action and the current player will not have longer access to make create inappropriate behaviour. If we leave it as it is now, players can hack there for up to an hour before anyone notices them, or before the report is resolved. 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

If the player is reported using the tab menu, the moderators would get round to it as soon as possible (they just work from the top of the list to the bottom) I feel there is no need for an announcement in the chat to be made! if anything this would only lead to complications because you would then start getting people reporting people for hacking when they are not hacking, and you are letting that person know they have been reported giving them time to potentially leave the server (also rejoining so their ID is different) and delete their TMP account..

• Awesome! 1

2 minutes ago, MartinV90 said:

If the player is reported using the tab menu, the moderators would get round to it as soon as possible (they just work from the top of the list to the bottom) I feel there is no need for an announcement in the chat to be made! if anything this would only lead to complications because you would then start getting people reporting people for hacking when they are not hacking, and you are letting that person know they have been reported giving them time to potentially leave the server (also rejoining so their ID is different) and delete their TMP account..

Ello man @MartinV90

First of all, thank you so much for your reply and I really do appreacite! 

-----------------

As you said, the players can start abuse it as they'll know that the report has a priority, however it still can be done in some way, for example they can add there in description (Don't send a report if the player don't using cheats).  In addition Game Moderators can really fast check if someone using cheats honestly. 

In conclusion, I can't see it as a bad idea, maybe it's not a neccessary, we'll see up to Management! 🙂 

Regards,
[MCG] RedWolf [CZ]

TruckersMP Patron Master Trucker & Veteran Driver IV | MCG Expert Driver  

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Just now, RazvanRO15 said:

@[S.PLH]Warrior is right! Every time I was in the game and someone used a hack, he immediately got banned. Now is the information processing part. detection-reporting- teleporting the moderator to the player. 

It was not like same for me that the player got banned so fast, that's why i created it and also asked the community if something like that is already in the game. However, it's fine to hear they're working on finding cheaters ❤️ I didnt't know about that tull now.

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

While the mod already answered you. What we need is a system for those who load in Ghost Mode and drive through everyone. Someone did it in one of recent sessions. They claimed there was nobody there but they drove through everybody until everybody loaded in. We need a system that puts them off the road until everybody loads in before being allowed to drive. Maybe into an NCZ.

6 minutes ago, Sunstrider said:

While the mod already answered you. What we need is a system for those who load in Ghost Mode and drive through everyone. Someone did it in one of recent sessions. They claimed there was nobody there but they drove through everybody until everybody loaded in. We need a system that puts them off the road until everybody loads in before being allowed to drive. Maybe into an NCZ.

here is another discussion. here the opinions are divided, there are those who support waiting on the spot until the map with the players loads and those who say: ”why wait until it loads”. thats why they implemented ghost mode to reconcile both camps. its hard to please everyone

hUEKEmA.jpgspacer.pngspacer.png Discord Group  My Discord: Razvan#4428 Steam Group

76561198344422998.png

2 hours ago, [MCG] RedWolf [CZ] ~ said:

If there is a player who is hacking, he will be reported via TAB and once the player send a report it will automatically annouced and be sent to the chat admins in the form of a red message that it is hacking

And people are gonna start abusing it when they encounter someone breaking a rule other than hacking

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Sunstrider said:

Not a bad idea, you probably can create a suggestion, if it hasn not been suggested yet. .) 

11 minutes ago, poopingcorn said:

And people are gonna start abusing it when they encounter someone breaking a rule other than hacking

Yes, I also got it, that it might bring worse things that I would expected 😄

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

• Leon Baker changed the title to Announcement about Hackers on the server for Game Moderators