New traffic lights and roads

Yu Jian  TMP

The busy city of Calais and its surrounding roads are known to be very busy and cause traffic jams every day, and even with such congestion, there will be players who overtake in an incorrect way or stay in place to load the save through. Why don't we think about widening the road or using traffic lights with directional arrows, which will also reduce traffic congestion and traffic lights will better control vehicles.

Suggested name: Signal light with arrow

Suggestion Description: Please look at this picture, in a T-shaped intersection like Calais City, if the player enters this intersection after coming out of the pit, if you want to turn left, you must wait for the left arrow to pass in green, if the oncoming player wants to go straight, the upward arrow light is red.

To set up three different directions of traffic lights, you need to have a good control system and at least 2 lanes.

Why it should be added: Solve traffic jams, get all players through intersections faster and safer, and can also allow game moderators to reduce difficulty and workload. If the player tries to violate this, it can be clearly presented.

红绿灯.jpg

Kind regards

Yu Jian TMP

My Page  ▍ rules  ▍  tickets   ▍  Submit your report   ▍ Talent acquisition

Hello @Yu Jian TMP,

When suggesting a new idea, please make sure you use the template below, otherwise your suggestion will not be considered.

Suggestion Name: 

Suggestion Description: 

Any example images: 

Why it should be added: 

Failure to follow the rules for the suggestions will lead to your suggestion getting rejected. You have 48 hours to make the required changes.

Sincerely,

Leon Baker

Community Manager

18 hours ago, Leon Baker said:

你好@Yu 简·,

在提出新想法时,请确保您使用以下模板,否则您的建议将不予考虑。

建议名称:

建议说明:

任何示例图像:

为什么应该添加它:

不遵守建议的规则将导致您的建议被拒绝。您有 48 小时的时间进行所需的更改。

真诚地

莱昂·贝克

社区经理

Of course, according to what you said, I have added what is needed😃

Kind regards

Yu Jian TMP

3 minutes ago, Leon Baker said:

I see you have followed the new format; however, the suggestion is not following one of the most important rules now - it is not written in English.

Sorry, I remember I typed in English, but I don't know why it became Chinese,I will improve.

Kind regards

Yu Jian TMP

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, blabberbeak said:

遵循道路标志对于道路安全至关重要。

然而,在杜伊斯堡和加来等地,有些司机以不注意这些标志而闻名,包括交通信号灯。

因此,我支持你的想法,但由于上述原因,我没有看到它引起的积极影响。

Yes, I would very much like this advice to be heeded, but very little

2 hours ago, Jeremy0411 said:

Trolls don't obey any traffic lights, which may not mean much

Probably, but busy places tend to have game moderators

Kind regards

Yu Jian TMP

On 10/23/2023 at 2:04 AM, Halaskâr said:

无论如何,巨魔玩家都不会遵守正常的交通标志

You can set a system command. When running a red light, the truck multimedia will have a prompt to run the red light. Perhaps this feature can be used to kick out players who violate the rules. But this feature can only be used in densely populated areas.

2 minutes ago, RMI Team Lang Yi said:

You can set a system command. When running a red light, the truck multimedia will have a prompt to run the red light. Perhaps this feature can be used to kick out players who violate the rules. But this feature can only be used in densely populated areas.

Regrettably, TruckersMP's §2 Game-only rules permit players to disregard red lights with the following provision:

Traffic lights and stop signs can be ignored if no other users are in the immediate area.

In my opinion, the above contradicts the preceding paragraph, which explicitly states:

Traffic laws and road signage must be obeyed. This means European road laws and signage must be followed in ETS2 and American road laws and signage must be followed in ATS.

(Source: https://truckersmp.com/rules)

• True Story 1