I can't access the server ets2 sim1

-Eigkil_TH-

Question

14 answers to this question

[ENG]
Hello Khunnai Q

I think I've seen this error in some users as well. I will help you with the solution-oriented. 
The main factor in this problem depends on the internet service you use and your computer.
Now let me give you a few ideas;

1-) Don't use Wi-Fi;

2-) Don't do download, many browser tabs open, stream, Spotify while playing;

3-) Make sure your internet is not being shared at the same time that you are playing;
4-) When disconnected from a server, try to connect to another server with few users;
5-) Prefer to start your trips and places with less traffic before reaching areas with more traffic;
6-) Using programs like NOPING helps to change your internet route with game servers, this avoiding sending packet data losses before you solve your route problem with your operator.

7-) Use VPN this Improve latency and reduce ping using a faster server connection.
8-) Share the problem with your Internet & Data provider and ask for support.

If none of these solutions are working, please contact the TruckersMP Support Team.

King Regards
Sanchoz - Veteran Driver

[TR]

Merhaba Khunnai Q

Sanırım bu hatayı bazı kullanıcılarda da gördüm. Çözüm odaklı size yardımcı olacağım.
Bu sorunun ana faktörü, kullandığınız internet servisine ve bilgisayarınıza bağlıdır.
Şimdi size birkaç fikir vereyim;

1-) Bağlantınızı Wİ-Fİ olarak yapmayın (Kablolu öneririm);

2-) Arkaplanda indirme yapmayın, birçok tarayıcı sekmesi açmayın, herhangi bir ekran yayını yapmayın, Spotify kullanımı yapmayın.;

3-) Oyun oynadığınız anda internetinizin paylaşılmadığından emin olun;
4-) Bir sunucuyla bağlantınız kesildiğinde, az kullanıcılı başka bir sunucuya bağlanmayı deneyin;
5-) Kullanıcıların ve trafiğin yoğun olduğu yerde oyuna girmeyin. Uzak bir bölgeye gidip giriş yapın;
6-) NOPING gibi programları kullanmak, oyun sunucuları ile internet rotanızı değiştirmenize yardımcı olur, bu da rota sorununuzu operatörünüzle çözmeden önce paket veri gönderimi kayıplarının önüne geçer.

7-) VPN kullanın Daha hızlı bir sunucu bağlantısı kullanarak gecikmeyi artırın ve ping'i azaltın.
8-) İnternet & Veri sağlayıcınız ile sorunu paylaşın ve destek isteyin.

Bu çözümlerin hiç biri olmuyor ise lütfen TruckersMP Destek Ekibi ile iletişime geçiniz.

Saygılarımla
Sanchoz - Kıdemli Sürücü

Social Contact

Riva™ Transport @ Founder
TruckersMP | Steam | My VTC
Discord: İlhansnc

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

Thanks for all your participation.

Kind regards,

djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and moved to Inactive.

Regards, 

djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support + Translator & DBus Translator

Hello @Khunnai Q,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind regards,
MythicalLegend
TruckersMP Support

// Moved to Unsolved.

MythicalLegend - TruckersMP - Support

image.png.57a46768be99de829e0832f66ce97ef6.pngspacer.png

Languages: English 🇺🇸 (primarily) | Spanish 🇪🇸

Report a player | Appeal a Ban | Feedback System | TruckersMP Rules | Supported MODs | MP Launcher Error Solutions

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!