TruckersMP Halloween 2023 - Events

Skinner

1 hour ago, TenStepik_CZ said:

Hi, I've already delivered 8 deliveries but still TMP only writes me 3, does anyone know what to do?

image.png

Ello there, 

Are these all taken from Pumpkin Farm? I think they should be mainly taken from there, however still think there are sometimes some bugs with writing a job. 

Regards, 

[MCG] RedWolf [CZ] 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

5 hours ago, Taizun said:

This events text is misleading and should be changed:

You don't have to pick up seasonal cargo from the Pumpkin Farm outside Rostock for it to count towards the achievement. Any seasonal cargo anywhere on the map counts.

I'm not sure, but based on info I heard from around we should take the cargos from Farm to another cities around map? 🤔

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

16 hours ago, [MCG] RedWolf [CZ] ~ said:

I'm not sure, but based on info I heard from around we should take the cargos from Farm to another cities around map? 🤔

I'm literally basing my info on me delivering it from random places on the map, and not the farm. I'm not just pulling info out of my ass randomly.

My TMP profile shows 2/5 delivered, and I've done 2 deliveries in-game, none of which were from the farm. Hence, the info in the events post is misleading. Period.
EDIT: And I've now completed the achievement without taking a single delivery from the farm outside Rostock. I even used the dispatcher for the last 2 deliveries.

Edited by Taizun