Some New Feature Suggestions

LovelyPiggy

Hello Everyone! I have a few new suggestions for TruckersMP.

1 - Solution to Ban Evading:
As everyone knows, most players have dozens of accounts and they don't have ban fears. Even the anti-ban evading feature that TruckersMP has brought recently is insufficient. As a solution to this, I have a suggestion: The TruckersMP launcher will record whether we are banned in the game in a separate folder, from which accounts and IP addresses we enter. No one will be allowed to change these files. Just like some untouchable Windows files. This way the game will never allow you to enter from another account.

2 - New Vehicles:
Players get bored of constantly driving trucks or cars (like me). That's why TruckersMP should bring new pickup trucks to the game. A pickup truck just like this one: https://ibb.co/DV5DJK9
Maybe later, a non-electric diesel bus can be brought in the future. Because it is very boring to drive a bus that does not sound and does not shift. Maybe there are other brands of cars besides Scout. But we want another type of car or pickup truck. If this suggestion is true, you can win many players. In addition, if you make these new future pickup trucks or buses for boss users, you can earn more income and the players will have fun.

3 - Changeable Chat, Voice Chat Buttons:
Sometimes, while editing the game buttons, I cannot edit that button because it coincides with the chat button. I can't change the game keys because almost every key has a different feature. If I change one it will conflict with the other and I'll have to change them all. That's why the chat and voice chat buttons in the game need to be changed. Players should be able to assign any key they want from the TAB menu.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • HaulieLove 1

1530613961_MELEHAT(1).png.f7e91b5d15b9d6531ab94b4816a87837.png

Thank you for your suggestions.

I agree with you on the topic of new trucks. In the game, I also want to see different vehicles and trucks. These trucks or any other vehicles to be introduced should be permanent, like Skoda or buses. We've been driving Skodas for years, and we're getting tired of it. I believe many players would share this idea. People now want to experience and drive different things.

• Upvote 1

Discord : thisisluwen

Instagram : thisisluwen

Twitter : thisisluwen

1 hour ago, LovelyPiggy said:

As a solution to this, I have a suggestion: The TruckersMP launcher will record whether we are banned in the game in a separate folder, from which accounts and IP addresses we enter. No one will be allowed to change these files.

The proposed system would be easy to bypass. While you can't do anything with untouchable file(s) under normal conditions, nothing prevents you from swapping, or formatting the drive containing the file(s) in question. 

• True Story 1

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

2 hours ago, ` R Ø I said:

I agree, I would also like to see different cars and vans, but licensing and copyrights seem to be a bit difficult.
The modelling team is very good at this. We see it in Scoda and other vehicles. But I think the key issue is the licence.

Without obtaining a license for the vehicles. It can be brought directly from SCS' vehicles. Just like alternating cars that change monthly.

1530613961_MELEHAT(1).png.f7e91b5d15b9d6531ab94b4816a87837.png

15 hours ago, LovelyPiggy said:

Hello Everyone! I have a few new suggestions for TruckersMP.

1 - Solution to Ban Evading:
As everyone knows, most players have dozens of accounts and they don't have ban fears. Even the anti-ban evading feature that TruckersMP has brought recently is insufficient. As a solution to this, I have a suggestion: The TruckersMP launcher will record whether we are banned in the game in a separate folder, from which accounts and IP addresses we enter. No one will be allowed to change these files. Just like some untouchable Windows files. This way the game will never allow you to enter from another account.

2 - New Vehicles:
Players get bored of constantly driving trucks or cars (like me). That's why TruckersMP should bring new pickup trucks to the game. A pickup truck just like this one: https://ibb.co/DV5DJK9
Maybe later, a non-electric diesel bus can be brought in the future. Because it is very boring to drive a bus that does not sound and does not shift. Maybe there are other brands of cars besides Scout. But we want another type of car or pickup truck. If this suggestion is true, you can win many players. In addition, if you make these new future pickup trucks or buses for boss users, you can earn more income and the players will have fun.

3 - Changeable Chat, Voice Chat Buttons:
Sometimes, while editing the game buttons, I cannot edit that button because it coincides with the chat button. I can't change the game keys because almost every key has a different feature. If I change one it will conflict with the other and I'll have to change them all. That's why the chat and voice chat buttons in the game need to be changed. Players should be able to assign any key they want from the TAB menu.

Hello, first of all thank you for creating this topic.

I think you are right in all you say and I agree with you, plus, I think different brand truck options should come, for example BMC, Ford, we want change

Kindest regards

ALABÖRÜ

LionRoad Logistics / Driver

On 10/14/2023 at 7:27 PM, LovelyPiggy said:

No one will be allowed to change these files. Just like some untouchable Windows files.

They're only 'untouchable' to the currently running instance of Windows. If you're using the drive as a secondary drive and not booting from it, you can freely edit/delete these files.