Ban appealing system for VTCs

DeniPEKSEN

Suggestion Name: Ban appealing system for VTCs

Suggestion Description: If this is added, when we blacklist people from our VTCs they will have the opportunity to appeal them and the decision can be made by us by either accepting or denying their appeal

Any example images: N/A

Why it should be added: This should be added because when I first blacklisted someone from my own VTC they directly came to appeal from my PM box in the forums and it's a bit annoying for me to get PMed for appeals and if this is added we can check their ban appeal from the system and decide what to do next. And it will be less annoying.

• Upvote 1

Kind regards,

DeniPEKSEN 

TruckersMP Veteran Driver III

1797472539_TMP.png.e59ae11c070d542b6b8fb

---

Rules | Appeal your ban | Feedback | Support | Knowledge base | Report a user

---

1224065347_role_VeteranIII(1).png.5e3410

Languages: TR | EN 

I don't feel this is truly necessary. In my experience, people typically only get blacklisted as a last resort, and in very small numbers. Handling an appeal through private messages doesn't seem all that inconvenient.

Creating an entire appeals system for something as novel as this doesn't appear to be a good use of developers' time or resources. I can't see it being used very frequently, personally.

• Upvote 2

• 2 months later...
  • Community Manager

Hi there,

Thank you for creating this suggestion. Unfortunately, we are rejecting your suggestion for the following reason(s): 

- We believe that with the amount of work this would take to implement, it would not be used nearly as much as we would hope. 

We hope you understand our reasoning and look forward to future suggestions by you! 

Regards,

xBestBBx

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

• Community Manager

// Rejected

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket