Game Change Detected - Won't spawn where last saved

Tr0uBl3dShAd0w13

Question

Ok so my problem is this if I go into SP save my game then go on to TMP I do not spawn where I had originaly saved game it tells me "Game contents changed" and to pick a garage where I wnat to spawn and if I save on TMP and goto SP I get the same issue Example I save my game in my VTC's spot for Prime Logistics 5 Year Anniversary (08.10.23) and when I loaded TMP it told to pick a garage
Also I have no mods nor save edits not that save edits would make a differance also get the same issue on TMP promods

my g_force_economy_reset is at "0" I have tried a new profile and there is no differance. I am dislexic soooo......please be patient with me.

6 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Tr0uBl3dShAd0w13 said:

Also I have no mods

Ironically, that will likely be the issue.

TruckersMP has made modifications to the city of Duisburg, as well as introduced the custom city of TruckersMP HQ (south-west of Wrocław, Poland).

These cities change the map by adding and moving Companies. This is treated by the game as a content change, and will trigger an economy reset.

You can follow the Knowledgebase Article I linked below to get the those modifications into your game, and prevent future resets.

See the chapter about Map Edits.

https://truckersmp.com/kb/1438

• Upvote 1

Prime Logistics Event Team

On 10/9/2023 at 3:17 PM, Tr0uBl3dShAd0w13 said:

Thank you for your help that worked for the base map would I have to do the same for promods as I also get the same issue??

Hello @Tr0uBl3dShAd0w13,

Best option for promods is use separate profiles. It's hard to keep the same mod files for both single player and truckersmp as not all mods of promods is supported on truckersmp server. Even if you use only europe, great steppe and middle east even then it won't work because Truckersmp does not use the definition which comes with promods, it uses it's own. But when you load singleplayer, the definition on your mods folder will be used thus causing the content game change. 

Therefore I recommend you to use different profiles for ProMods Singleplayer and ProMods Truckersmp. This is what I personally do, to avoid long waiting period on content change screen and teleporting. 

You can of course copy your current profile and create two separate profiles. I use separate file for normal truckersmp, tmp promods and promods singleplayer. Here's a Link to know how to create copy of your current profile. This is the best option I can suggest. 

Hope I was able to answer your question to your desired outcome. If you have more questions, do tag me here or feel free to message me on forum. 

Best regards,

Aashraye

Branch Manager 

1666005388_ETS2MCG-WEAREFAMILY_smallwhite.png.23bcaa80c923794d8bce693db4a17350.png 

Join ETS2MCG VTC today for best VTC experience      

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

Thanks for all your participation.

Kind regards,

DieseL.

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and moved to Inactive.

Kind Regards,

DieseL.

TruckersMP | Pirate Driver

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Hello @Tr0uBl3dShAd0w13,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind regards,

MythicalLegend

TruckersMP Support

// Moved to Unsolved.

MythicalLegend - TruckersMP - Support

image.png.57a46768be99de829e0832f66ce97ef6.pngspacer.png

Languages: English 🇺🇸 (primarily) | Spanish 🇪🇸

Report a player | Appeal a Ban | Feedback System | TruckersMP Rules | Supported MODs | MP Launcher Error Solutions

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!