Extended world map settings.

FemmyRybo

Suggestion Name: Extended world map settings

Description: An additional settings for the TruckersMP settings. To turn off other people on the world map but being able to see friends or VTC members on the world map.
It'd be a great addition for the TruckersMP settings for people like me that don't use the world map but wanting to see friends on thier world map. 

Any example imageshttps://imgur.com/a/rLucZmt

Why it should be added: It would be a great addition for people that want to have people off the map and only want to see friends or VTC members on thier map.

You can already see friends. Just change their dot color to stand out from the rest.

• My default: white
  • Friends: red or orange. I think. Don't have steam friends playing.
  • Players i've made an in game report on are shown as a green dot while the report is active.

If you hide the F3 Map, you won't see the map nor other dots.

The VTC option is useless to us who aren't with one.

But yes, being able to toggle dots and/or more customization options would be good.

Reply to : Борислав
Yes you can hide everyone from your world map, but what are you gonna do if you only want to see friends on your wold map?

Reply to Somehow Lucky

I know you can, but there's a button for hiding everyone from your wold map. and the suggestion was there for an additional setting to hide everyone excluding friends and VTC members.