How and what do you drive with?

Guest Rebeloutlaw22

Guest Rebeloutlaw22

Hello and thank you for taking this time to read this topic that I have created for the community to respond to. So a couple of months ago I purchased the logitech six speed shifter. I play both American Truck Simulator and Euro Truck Simulator 2. On ETS the shifting is fine with no issues but when it comes to ATS shifting because of 18 gears is nearly impossible and confusing to me. However before then I use to use the paddles on my logitech g923 wheel. I still use them from time to time because I feel better with shifting like that then I do using the shifter itself. How do you drive your vehicle while in game. Do you use the shifter, paddles or both or nothing please let me know thanks

So when I started playing ETS2 I was driving with mouse and keyboard. After like a year or so I decided to get a Logitech G29. I had that wheel and pedals for like 3 years and I must say that it's a great wheel for ETS2/ATS. I then started doing more simracing than usual and so the G29 just wasn't enough for my needs anymore.

Now I drive on a Thrustmaster T300 Alcantara edition. And also like a year later, I upgraded my pedals to some Fanatec Clubsport V3's.. which are very much overkill for ETS2/ATS...

First of all thank you for taking the time to ask this question and write this topic with community on forum. 

I drive with the Logitech G920 and automatic transmission. Is pleasant and very practical for quiet evenings

Stay Healty

Nur weil andere die Regeln brechen, tust du das auch? Seien Sie schlauer! Gute Fahrt.

Tximx

1531540532_role_5Patron(4).webp.7092903f62b05aa754ac1514776d86cf.webp

• 2 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards,

OmSaL

TruckersMP Community Moderator