Its time for a Duisburg-Calais alternative.

Noel03

Hello on all, hello TMP, i think it is time for a new popular route in Truckersmp. Why drive so many players on Duisburg-Calais, my idea is, the best Duisburg-Calais alternative is Innsbruck-Klagenfurt, like Duisburg-Calais, it is also mainly a country road or for the players with Going East DLC is Szczecin-Olsztyn and for the players with Going East and Beyond to the Baltic Sea DLC is

Tartu(EST)-Kosice(SK) mainly on country roads the longest and best alternative for Duisburg-Calais. It can't be that 90% of all players drive the same route. It would be better if 20% of all players went to Innsbruck-Klagenfurt, the other 20% went to Szczecin-Olsztyn and the other 20% went to Tartu-Kosice. I would like to propose a valuable contribution for Truckersmp and all players.

Good luck convincing every cd driver to switch.

You're not the first to suggest a route change, and I am sure you won't be the last. But most people simply don't want to drive on another route.

• True Story 1

<--> | English / Dutch | <-->

< Need help with anything? >

< Someone broke the rules? >

< Got banned unfairly? >

9 hours ago, Noel03 said:

Hello on all, hello TMP, i think it is time for a new popular route in Truckersmp. Why drive so many players on Duisburg-Calais, my idea is, the best Duisburg-Calais alternative is Innsbruck-Klagenfurt, like Duisburg-Calais, it is also mainly a country road or for the players with Going East DLC is Szczecin-Olsztyn and for the players with Going East and Beyond to the Baltic Sea DLC is

Tartu(EST)-Kosice(SK) mainly on country roads the longest and best alternative for Duisburg-Calais. It can't be that 90% of all players drive the same route. It would be better if 20% of all players went to Innsbruck-Klagenfurt, the other 20% went to Szczecin-Olsztyn and the other 20% went to Tartu-Kosice. I would like to propose a valuable contribution for Truckersmp and all players.

Players driving on the C-D route in TruckersMP are a substantial community, and convincing everyone is quite unlikely. However, as far as I know, C-D wasn't the most popular route when TruckersMP was first released; there were other routes that gained more attention. So, my idea is that as long as SCS (the game developer) creates a route that surpasses C-D in quality and manages to captivate the player base, things will naturally change. But because almost every TruckersMP player has cherished this route for many years, it will become increasingly challenging to alter as time goes on.

Because this is my personal subjective opinion, please understand that if there are different viewpoints. I'm just an ordinary player.

NewHeader.png.e4c57937084393154ec74acd64b57719.png

🚚HELLO, I'M JASON_STEPHEN FROM 666 LOGISTICS🚚

>-------------------------------------------------------<

I mainly focus on Pictures and Videos in this Forum and Game

I can modify pictures by Photoshop and make videos by Pr & AE

>-------------------------------------------------------<

🎞 Here are my social media links 🎞

<< YouTube | DiscordBilibili | X.COM >>

13 hours ago, Noel03 said:

i think it is time for a new popular route in Truckersmp

I honestly don't see in the near future those who drive on c-d changing the road where they drive (myself included), possibly it could happen naturally with time if something particular happens, but maybe not even then,

However, i don't understand the reason of why to necessarily find an alternative to that road from your post

spacer.png _raffaele_ spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards,

OmSaL

TruckersMP Community Moderator