ProMods Problem

AK2644

Question

8 answers to this question

When accessing ProMods Europe servers, all ProMods Europe files must have exact file names, extensions and checksum. Can you make a screenshot of the mods folder? @22-1967S

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

Ello there, @22-1967S

First of all, welcome to TMP Help section

My name is RedWolf [CZ] and I'll be giving some of solution which im goin' to post 

• In case you're encoutering with that issue, you have probably coppied some of folders wrongly or you some of files is missing. 

I would recommend to watch thus video, there are all steps you need to know how to set up ProMods for TruckersMP 

https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/614 - I also added a guide from TMP community created in Knowledge-base section

Hope your issue will be resolved as soon as possible. 

Regards,

RedWolf [CZ]

TruckersMP Veteran Driver | MCG Veteran Driver 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Hello, 

Since you have found the answer to your question, I will move this post to the "Solved" category and locking the comments on this post.

Thanks for keeping TruckersMP a fun and enjoyable place!

Best,

Schulex

TruckersMP Support

Schulex TruckersMP Support

TruckersMP Support System | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System